Ultimate safety mod for helmets?

Werehatrack

Guest
http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html

Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet and
AFDB.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Werehatrack wrote:
> http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html
>
> Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet and
> AFDB.

Forget the helmet. I'm gonna paint my ROOF with that stuff!

Bill "lessee...$460/gallon...better cash in a few notes" S.

Is it really more effective than aluminum foil at warding off evil spirits
and brain-spies?

On Tue, 09 May 2006 10:48:51 -0500, catzz66 <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Werehatrack wrote:
>> http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html
>>
>> Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet and
>> AFDB.
>>

>I think this one also might have some possible safety applications down
>the road.
>
>http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/page/H/PROD/party_hat/propmulti

Go with the original:

www.interstellarpropeller.com

http://www.propellerheadhats.com/index2.html

They have a helmet version. No, really. It's called a "Prop Top"

--

Werehatrack wrote:
> On Tue, 09 May 2006 10:48:51 -0500, catzz66 <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Werehatrack wrote:
>>> http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html
>>>
>>> Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet
>>> and AFDB.
>>>

>> I think this one also might have some possible safety applications
>> down the road.
>>
>> http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/page/H/PROD/party_hat/propmulti

> Go with the original:
>
> www.interstellarpropeller.com
>
> http://www.propellerheadhats.com/index2.html
>
> They have a helmet version. No, really. It's called a "Prop Top"

Are you guys MAD?!? Those things will practically /escort/ the spy plane
boogie waves right in to your brain.

Proceed at your own risk...

BS