ultimate trikepage?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Dec 22, 2003.

  1. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

  2. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

  4. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

  5. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]_s03:

    > "rorschandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
    >> berlin.de:
    >>
    >> > http://home.mindspring.com/~kb7mxu/
    >> >

    >> One of my favourite links from that page ;^) http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/174801833
    >>
    >> -- rorschandt
    >
    > Wasn't that the one you didn't finish?

    The Tulpa was finished. Then I made some "improvements", which created other problems. I then dis-
    assembeled it mostly to free up some space while I build the Psycledelic, and I will begin
    building a lighter version Tulpa with the removed components. Probably what you are thinking of
    as unfinished, is the Chaco space frame 81 spd trike. Although I did ride it for a while, it
    never got painted because the high center of gravity made it too unstable in my opinion. The past
    few weeks I've been bike-building and teaching a neighbor boy via a LWB/USS bike made from junk
    bikes. I'll try to get some pictures later.This has unfortunately taken my building time away
    from my own projects.

    There are lots of cool trikes on the aforementioned website. The Luna Trike, I would like to see
    more recent photos.

    -- Rorschandt

  6. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Your favorite road looks like a neat ride. What road is it & how do you get there?

    Jerry

  7. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Jerry" <[email protected]> wrote in news:KLCdnSGkpcAuHXWiRVn-
    [email protected]:

    > Your favorite road looks like a neat ride. What road is it & how do you get there?
    >
    > Jerry

    I ride there. :^) It is Hursh Road, just a few miles north of Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA. It is often
    included in scheduled rides sponsored by the Three Rivers Velosport Club( http://www.3rvs.com/
    )Linked to the page is my LBS that sells Burley and EZ recumbents and used to sell Vision(
    http://www.summitcitybikes.com/ )despite the lack of mention of any bents on the website...and
    retailers wonder why they don't sell many bents! The bridge is located near the edge of Metea Park.
    The road is best on weekdays just after "morning drive time" or just after lunch time, and very
    early on weekends. Unfortunately, only a few miles are the densely canopied tunnel of greenery seen
    in the pictures. Most of it is open farmland.

    -- Rorschandt May all beings be happy. May they be joyous and live in safety. All living beings,
    whether weak or strong, in high or middle or low realms of existence, small or great, visible or
    invisible, near or far, born or to be born, Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in
    any state; Let none by anger or hatred wish harm to another. Even as a mother at the risk of her
    life watches over and protects her only child, so with a boundless mind should one cherish all
    living things,

  8. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    > I ride there. :^) It is Hursh Road, just a few miles north of Fort Wayne, Indiana,
    USA.
    > It is often included in scheduled rides sponsored by the Three
    Rivers
    > Velosport Club( http://www.3rvs.com/ )Linked to the page is my LBS
    that
    > sells Burley and EZ recumbents and used to sell Vision( http://www.summitcitybikes.com/ )despite
    > the lack of mention of any
    bents
    > on the website...and retailers wonder why they don't sell many
    bents!
    > The bridge is located near the edge of Metea Park. The road is best
    on
    > weekdays just after "morning drive time" or just after lunch time,
    and very
    > early on weekends. Unfortunately, only a few miles are the densely
    canopied
    > tunnel of greenery seen in the pictures. Most of it is open
    farmland.

    > -- Rorschandt May all beings be happy. May they be joyous and live in safety. All living beings,
    > whether weak or strong, in high or middle or low realms of existence, small or great, visible or
    > invisible, near or far, born or to be born, Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in
    > any state; Let none by anger or hatred wish harm to another. Even as a mother at the risk of her
    > life watches over and protects her only child, so with a boundless mind should one cherish all
    > living things,

    Thanks for the info. Found it on the map. That would be quite a ride for me just to get there from
    where I live (Bryan, Ohio). My wife & I do go to Ft. W. once in a while, so maybe we'll cart the
    bikes over sometime and just ride the road.

    Jerry

  9. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Jerry" <[email protected]> wrote in news:uqydnXVqMvZnVHWiRVn-
    [email protected]:

    >> I ride there. :^) It is Hursh Road, just a few miles north of Fort Wayne, Indiana,
    >

    > Thanks for the info. Found it on the map. That would be quite a ride for me just to get there from
    > where I live (Bryan, Ohio). My wife & I do go to Ft. W. once in a while, so maybe we'll cart the
    > bikes over sometime and just ride the road.
    >
    > Jerry

    3RVS does a ride in that area 2 or 3 times a year. When I feel social and healthy at the same time,
    I show up for it. If you decide to do one of the group rides e-mail me and perhaps I can show up.

    happy trails,

    rorschandt