Ultra 100 Mile Google Video

As much as I'd like to watch these videos (really), I'm not quite
ready to install another player. Are they available somewhere
as mpg or something normal?
thanks...thehick

"thehick" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1137968249.247729.100900
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> As much as I'd like to watch these videos (really), I'm not quite
> ready to install another player. Are they available somewhere
> as mpg or something normal?
> thanks...thehick

You can play them right at the site. You do not need to install a new
player. However, if you download the video that will only use the Google
player.

OK. i was looking too closely at the fine print. Missed
the easy way. Watching them now. very inspiring.
thanks...thehick