Ultra 100 Mile Google Video

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Alan, Jan 22, 2006.

  1. thehick

    thehick Guest

    As much as I'd like to watch these videos (really), I'm not quite
    ready to install another player. Are they available somewhere
    as mpg or something normal?
    thanks...thehick

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    "thehick" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1137968249.247729.100900
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > As much as I'd like to watch these videos (really), I'm not quite
    > ready to install another player. Are they available somewhere
    > as mpg or something normal?
    > thanks...thehick

    You can play them right at the site. You do not need to install a new
    player. However, if you download the video that will only use the Google
    player.

  3. thehick

    thehick Guest

    OK. i was looking too closely at the fine print. Missed
    the easy way. Watching them now. very inspiring.
    thanks...thehick