Ultralight Supra-Cycle on eBay (only $16,002,998 at present)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[email protected] (Tony) wrote:
> Don't miss the "ultra-thin profile" which "gives excellent manoevrability". It appears to be in
> excellent condition, too, but will need a new rear tire.

Seems to have been killed. What was it?

An image of a DF done in white paint on black asphalt with a chap in a riding position laying on it.
The kinda white paint outlines common to bike lanes on public roads. Really quite funny, but I doubt
anyone at Ebay is amused losing a commission on a $16.5 Mil bid.

news:[email protected]...