un italiano

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Carmiz, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Carmiz

    Carmiz Guest

    A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

    Tags:

  2. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Welcome, Carlo, and congrats on the weight you already lost!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  3. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    carmiz wrote:

    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

    Well done! And welcome! And good luck for the future!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    carmiz wrote:
    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

    Welcome, Carlo!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

  5. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Ciao Carlo,

    molto buono (very good)

    Ciao, SPOONS

    "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  6. Welcome, Carlo. VERY GOOD.

    Prairie Roots

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:33:13 GMT, "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    >Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  7. Hi Carlo. Welcome aboard. Elaine K

    carmiz wrote:

    >A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    >Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  8. Bird

    Bird Guest

    A very warm welcome to you Carlo.
    I am trying to pick up some conversational Italian for my upcoming trip in
    September. Keep talking!
    Prego!
    Ciao,
    Bird
    need to lose 45#
    "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  9. welcome and good loss, Lee
    carmiz <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  10. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Hi and welcome to the group, Carlo. Good luck with WW...you've already done wonderfully well so far!
    Keep up the good work!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  11. Welcome to the group Carlo.

    Brenda

    "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > A new does not exist in Italian, but I have found you. I follow the program in Italy to Palermo.
    > Just up to now I have lost 18,5 kg. . Today I go to the reunion I make to know. Carlo

  12. Carmiz

    Carmiz Guest

    tantissime grazie a Kate e Connie
    Carlo