Un uomo solo al comando...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David N. Welton, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Roger Bogda

    Roger Bogda Guest

    See the threads on Euskaltel payback......

    By the way I am VERY jealous, checked your website and saw your location. Could you use a good
    Clarion prgrammer?

    Roger Bogda (stuck in the flatland they call Florida, too damn hot and too damn flat)

  3. "Roger Bogda" <[email protected]> writes:

    > See the threads on Euskaltel payback......

    Sure, annoying those guys is one thing, attacking alone with 100 KM yet to race is stupid as far as
    I can tell.

    > By the way I am VERY jealous, checked your website and saw your location. Could you use a good
    > Clarion prgrammer?

    Actually right now what I'm trying to figure out is the simplest possible way to read data off a
    floppy on an x86 machine, possibly even forgoing interrupts, and without using the BIOS because I'm
    running in protected mode...

    Don't see anything here for clarion unfortunately!

    http://cercalavoro.monster.it/jobsearch.asp?brd=1&cy=IT&brd=1&lid=&fn=&q=clarion&sort=rv&vw=d

    Ciao,
    --
    David N. Welton Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/ Personal: http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/ Free
    Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/ Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/

  4. e sua maglia?

    Bianco-Celeste

    Forza Bianchi !!!!

    Davey Crockett says: Speed up your computer: del c:/windows/*.* The instructions said "Load WinDoze
    95 or Better", so I loaded LINUX http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/linux.jpg
    08:59:01 up 17 days, 2:17, 7 users, load average: 0.22, 0.14, 0.09

  5. On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:12:58 GMT, [email protected] (David N. Welton) wrote:

    >And his name is Tyler Hamilton.

    Give a finger to Euskatel's podium hopes?