Unable to post in aus.bicycle

biggers

Oct 24, 2005
Can anyone help me here? Whenever I attempt to post in the aus.bicycle forum, I get a message informing me that I don't have permission to access this page:

biggers, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I have tried to contact the administrator, to no avail. I have been in this situation for over a year.

Julian G. said:
Go to User CP, then group memberships, then sign up to the usenet.
Thanks, Julian! I did what you suggested (a week ago), but am still waiting for my request to join to be approved by a group leader (Steve). I am not sure whether he has vanished off the face of the earth, but I have just sent him an email AND a personal message. I suspect I will get no reply from either, but who knows?

Cheers

biggers

biggers said:
Thanks, Julian! I did what you suggested (a week ago), but am still waiting for my request to join to be approved by a group leader (Steve). I am not sure whether he has vanished off the face of the earth, but I have just sent him an email AND a personal message. I suspect I will get no reply from either, but who knows?
You could always go to Usenet via google groups...