Unaugural: Last minute business

BT Humble

Guest
I just finished making the trophies, almost a week ahead of time is
probably a new record! They're not too bad either (well, they're a
little bit less **** than some of my previous year's efforts). The
categories this year will be:

* Longest Distance;
* Longest Distance (250cc or less);
* Longest Distance (Bicycle);
* Hard Luck;
* Most Rallies Attended Without Ever Winning A Trophy[1].

If you're riding and don't want to have to lug your liquor along, let
me know what you'd like and I'll get it for you while I'm shopping for
the food on Friday night (you can pay me when you arrive).

Similarly, if you don't want to haul a tent Minx and I now have a
collection of 6 of them (4 x "3-person" and 2 x "2-person"), so if you
want to reserve one for your use you should let me know soon. We also
have a couple of self-inflating mattresses, and 3 single airbeds.
There's also a sofa bed and a futon in the shed.

Sorry in advance for the things that I'm bound to have forgotten to
deal with ahead of time. In my defence, the Tuesday after the
Unaugural I'm getting on a plane to Fiji for 2 weeks to install
computers in a remote school, so obviously I've had a few other things
on my mind.

BTH
[1] New for 2008!

Thanks, but I should be able to cart most of my stuff ........ will
there be ice, or will it be cold enough to sit my beers outside?

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 01:33:46 -0700 (PDT), BT Humble
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I just finished making the trophies, almost a week ahead of time is
>probably a new record! They're not too bad either (well, they're a
>little bit less **** than some of my previous year's efforts). The
>categories this year will be:
>
>* Longest Distance;
>* Longest Distance (250cc or less);
>* Longest Distance (Bicycle);
>* Hard Luck;
>* Most Rallies Attended Without Ever Winning A Trophy[1].
>
>If you're riding and don't want to have to lug your liquor along, let
>me know what you'd like and I'll get it for you while I'm shopping for
>the food on Friday night (you can pay me when you arrive).
>
>Similarly, if you don't want to haul a tent Minx and I now have a
>collection of 6 of them (4 x "3-person" and 2 x "2-person"), so if you
>want to reserve one for your use you should let me know soon. We also
>have a couple of self-inflating mattresses, and 3 single airbeds.
>There's also a sofa bed and a futon in the shed.
>
>Sorry in advance for the things that I'm bound to have forgotten to
>deal with ahead of time. In my defence, the Tuesday after the
>Unaugural I'm getting on a plane to Fiji for 2 weeks to install
>computers in a remote school, so obviously I've had a few other things
>on my mind.
>

>BTH
>[1] New for 2008!

__

Cheers
The Happy Drunk
K100RT

The Happy Drunk wrote:
> Thanks, but I should be able to cart most of my stuff ........ will
> there be ice, or will it be cold enough to sit my beers outside?

Yes, there will be ice. In the usual fridge esky.

BTH

"BT Humble" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> The Happy Drunk wrote:
>> Thanks, but I should be able to cart most of my stuff ........ will
>> there be ice, or will it be cold enough to sit my beers outside?

> Yes, there will be ice. In the usual fridge esky.

And on the roof... on the grass... on your eyeballs when you wake up.....
--
Clem

Knobdoodle wrote:
> "BTHumble" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> Thanks, but I should be able to cart most of my stuff ........ will
> >> there be ice, or will it be cold enough to sit my beers outside?

> > Yes, there will be ice. In the usual fridge esky.

> And on the roof... on the grass... on your eyeballs when you wake up.....

Pfft! It's character-building, you Great Northern Wussy!

BTH