Unbelieveable TDG finish!

Psycholist

Guest
The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!

Armstrong wins a SPRINT!

Unbelieveable!

Bob C.

"psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
>
> Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
>
> Unbelieveable!

Mea cupla saying that he'd finish fourth in a four man
sprint (CN fitness letters a few weeks back). He also led
out Van Heeswijk for a stage win earlier this year too. A
strijkijzer he ain't!

Jeff

"Jeff Jones" <jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
> >
> > Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
> >
> > Unbelieveable!
> >
> Mea cupla saying that he'd finish fourth in a four man
> sprint (CN fitness letters a few weeks back). He also led
> out Van Heeswijk for a stage win earlier this year too. A
> strijkijzer he ain't!
>
> Jeff

I believe it was the Criterium International where he was
spotted gunning for an intermediate sprint, too. Weird.

Bob C.

"I believe it was the Criterium International where he was
spotted gunning for an intermediate sprint, too. Weird."

In races without a prologue it makes sense to get ahead of competition for a better start order in the time trial.

This is a test for extending his career after his Tour days
are over. The sprint was downhill. A Winter 2004-05 of
Krispy Cremes and he'll be on the Mtb Downhill Circuit.

"psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
>
> Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
>
> Unbelieveable!
>
> Bob C.

Originally posted by Brian Lafferty
This is a test for extending his career after his Tour days
are over. The sprint was downhill. A Winter 2004-05 of
Krispy Cremes and he'll be on the Mtb Downhill Circuit.

"psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
>
> Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
>
> Unbelieveable!
>
> Bob C.

It wasn't exactly a textbook sprint. THere was hill where he attacked and then he rode downhill into a sprint. I am not sure about this year, but there are occasionally finishes where an attack can win in the tdf and maybe lance is looking for a road stage win. Regardless, I think it shows that Lance is in good form. It also may have just been that lance was staying near the front to avoid a crash and then he siezed an opportunity. If Lance tears up a hill and he can see the finish with no one in front of him he is going to try to win.

Armstrong wanted the time bonus to move himself in front
of Jens Voight on GC. This way he will start the ITT
after Voight.

HGZ

psycholist wrote:

>The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
>
>Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
>
>Unbelieveable!
>
>Bob C.

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is a test for extending his career after his Tour
> days are over. The sprint was downhill. A Winter 2004-05
> of Krispy Cremes and he'll be on
the
> Mtb Downhill Circuit.
>
> "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
> >
> > Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
> >
> > Unbelieveable!
> >
> > Bob C.

I can see it now. Pierced ears, nose, lips, nipples. Tattoos
(real ones). Some kind of streak died in his hair. I'd say
he'll start dating Missy Giove, but she doesn't look enough
like his mom.

"psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> ink.net...
> > This is a test for extending his career after his Tour
> > days are over.
The
> > sprint was downhill. A Winter 2004-05 of Krispy Cremes
> > and he'll be on
> the
> > Mtb Downhill Circuit.
> >
> > "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super
> > > LANCE!
> > >
> > > Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
> > >
> > > Unbelieveable!
> > >
> > > Bob C.
>
> I can see it now. Pierced ears, nose, lips, nipples.
> Tattoos (real
ones).
> Some kind of streak died in his hair. I'd say he'll
> start dating Missy Giove, but she doesn't look enough
> like his mom.

Missy is a lesbian and would only use Armstrong for some fun
and games--not a relationship, unless f&g constitutes a
relationship. BTW, wouldn't Lance have to have a Prince
Albert, at least, to do downhill?

in article [email protected], psycholist at [email protected]
wrote on 4/22/04 9:28 AM:

> "Jeff Jones" <jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
>>>
>>> Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
>>>
>>> Unbelieveable!
>>>
>> Mea cupla saying that he'd finish fourth in a four man
>> sprint (CN fitness letters a few weeks back). He also led
>> out Van Heeswijk for a stage win earlier this year too. A
>> strijkijzer he ain't!
>>
>> Jeff
>>

> I believe it was the Criterium International where he was
> spotted gunning for an intermediate sprint, too. Weird.

Hmmmmm. I wonder if this is part of a new strategy. Either
way, it's a VERY welcome turn of events... I fully expected
Armstrong to just show up, coast to the finish line every
day and sign autographs. Now if he decided not to retire,
but instead to continue riding the TdF and gun for stages,
while adding more of the classics to his calendar... then I
would forgive him everything (FWIW).

-Sonarrat.

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BCADB17F.30CA%[email protected]...
> in article [email protected], psycholist at
> [email protected] wrote on 4/22/04 9:28 AM:
>

>> "Jeff Jones" <jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Mea cupla saying that he'd finish fourth in a four man
>>> sprint (CN fitness letters a few weeks back). He also
>>> led out Van Heeswijk for a stage win earlier this year
>>> too. A strijkijzer he ain't!
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>>

>> I believe it was the Criterium International where he was
>> spotted gunning for an intermediate sprint, too. Weird.
>
> Hmmmmm. I wonder if this is part of a new strategy. Either
> way, it's a VERY welcome turn of events... I fully
> expected Armstrong to just show up, coast to the finish
> line every day and sign autographs. Now if he decided not
> to retire, but instead to continue riding the TdF and gun
> for stages, while adding more of the classics to his
> calendar... then I would forgive him everything (FWIW).
>
> -Sonarrat.

Lance is very, very good, I like him very, very much!

Tony

"psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]
> ink.net...
>> This is a test for extending his career after his Tour
>> days are over. The sprint was downhill. A Winter 2004-05
>> of Krispy Cremes and he'll be on
> the
>> Mtb Downhill Circuit.
>>
>> "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > The new super Mario is ... wait for it ... Super LANCE!
>> >
>> > Armstrong wins a SPRINT!
>> >
>> > Unbelieveable!
>> >
>> > Bob C.
>
> I can see it now. Pierced ears, nose, lips, nipples.
> Tattoos (real ones). Some kind of streak died in his hair.
> I'd say he'll start dating Missy Giove, but she doesn't
> look enough like his mom.+

His girl friend Ms Crow, very, very happy! I like him very,
very, much!

Tony

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:nrUhc.5065> Missy is a lesbian and would only
use Armstrong for some fun and games--not
> a relationship, unless f&g constitutes a relationship.
> BTW, wouldn't Lance have to have a Prince Albert, at
> least, to do downhill?

Lance is very, very good!

Maybe he let you lick his balls! :)

Tony