Undeserving Loss

K

Kelly

So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So, it
is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the point
to this post, will it come back to haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those activity
points and uneaten daily points..
--
Kelly in Oz
133.5/124.7/65kgs
133.5/124.8/143lbs started 15/1/04

great loss, if they cone back depends on what you do this week, Lee, who
gained from not eating enough
Kelly <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
> it is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the
> point to this post, will it come back
to
> haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those activity points and uneaten daily points..
> --
> Kelly in Oz
> 133.5/124.7/65kgs
> 293.7/274.3/143lbs started 15/1/04

Yes - you did deserve it. We all deserve it. Don't question the scale gremlins! They're as likely to
bite you on the butt as be that generous, so take it as it comes :) Don't tell me you were expecting
this to be a logical journey......*grin*

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
> it is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the
> point to this post, will it come back
to
> haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those activity points and uneaten daily points..
> --
> Kelly in Oz
> 133.5/124.7/65kgs
> 293.7/274.3/143lbs started 15/1/04

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:35:58 +1100, "Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

>So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
>it is really good..

Congrats on the loss. With a bit of luck you'll have a small loss or at the least a maintain next
week. Good luck :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs
125.89/1/165 lbs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Congrats on the loss. Sometimes we're perfectly perfect and gain or maintain. Sometimes we're
perfectly naughty and lose. The point is to stay on program more than off and the results
will follow.

>So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
>it is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the
>point to this post, will it come back to haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those
>activity points and uneaten daily points..

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Congrats on the super loss Kelly! There really is no way to answer your question, it may come back
to haunt you, it may not. Many of us have shown great losses when least expected, only to show a
gain the following week. Other times those losses continued to spiral downwards. There is no rhyme
or reason as to what the body decides to do. LOL But ... the more you have to lose, the better
chance you have of it staying off (I think anyway) ... so I'm cheering for you to show another great
loss this week!

Joyce

>it is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the
>point to this post, will it come back to haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those
>activity points and uneaten daily points..