Undeserving Loss

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kelly, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Kelly

    Kelly Guest

    So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So, it
    is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the point
    to this post, will it come back to haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those activity
    points and uneaten daily points..
    --
    Kelly in Oz
    133.5/124.7/65kgs

    Tags:

  2. great loss, if they cone back depends on what you do this week, Lee, who
    gained from not eating enough
    Kelly <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
    > it is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the
    > point to this post, will it come back
    > haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those activity points and uneaten daily points..
    > --
    > Kelly in Oz
    > 133.5/124.7/65kgs
    > 293.7/274.3/143lbs started 15/1/04

  3. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Yes - you did deserve it. We all deserve it. Don't question the scale gremlins! They're as likely to
    bite you on the butt as be that generous, so take it as it comes :) Don't tell me you were expecting
    this to be a logical journey......*grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
    > it is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the
    > point to this post, will it come back
    > haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those activity points and uneaten daily points..
    > --
    > Kelly in Oz
    > 133.5/124.7/65kgs
    > 293.7/274.3/143lbs started 15/1/04

  4. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:35:58 +1100, "Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
    >it is really good..

    Congrats on the loss. With a bit of luck you'll have a small loss or at the least a maintain next
    week. Good luck :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  5. Congrats on the loss. Sometimes we're perfectly perfect and gain or maintain. Sometimes we're
    perfectly naughty and lose. The point is to stay on program more than off and the results
    will follow.

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:35:58 +1100, "Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >So, I lost this week another 1.5kgs (3.3lbs)... I wasn't expecting to and didn't deserve to.. So,
    >it is really good.. I ate over points and didn't exercise... What I really want to know, or the
    >point to this post, will it come back to haunt me next week?? Just so I can stockpile those
    >activity points and uneaten daily points..

    Prairie Roots
    232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Congrats on the super loss Kelly! There really is no way to answer your question, it may come back
    to haunt you, it may not. Many of us have shown great losses when least expected, only to show a
    gain the following week. Other times those losses continued to spiral downwards. There is no rhyme
    or reason as to what the body decides to do. LOL But ... the more you have to lose, the better
    chance you have of it staying off (I think anyway) ... so I'm cheering for you to show another great
    loss this week!

    Joyce