Unfair Race: Lance weighs 15 kilos less than Jan

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Flashsteve, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Flashsteve

    Flashsteve Guest

    On Monday, Paul Sherwen said Lance weighs 15 kilos less than Lance. That's 33 pounds! I read that
    Jan is down to 74 kilos, so Lance must weigh only 61 kilos, which is about 135 lbs. It's just not
    fair! O.K. I know Paul was wrong. Doesn't Lance weight close to 160? Jan does look bulkier than
    Lance on the bike though.

    Steve Scarich

    Tags:

  2. FlashSteve wrote in message
    <[email protected]>...
    >On Monday, Paul Sherwen said Lance weighs 15 kilos less than Lance. That's
    33
    >pounds! I read that Jan is down to 74 kilos, so Lance must weigh only 61 kilos, which is about 135
    >lbs. It's just not fair! O.K. I know Paul was wrong. Doesn't Lance weight close to 160? Jan does
    >look bulkier than
    Lance on
    >the bike though.

    In an interview in "Procycling" July issue, Armstrong said that he was trying to get down to 74
    kilos for the start of the TdF.