unfar for your Information

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Guilty^, Mar 17, 2004.

  1. Guilty^

    Guilty^ Guest

    unfar for your Information

    This month, on the meeting of Sunday 28 March the Werfkelder
    organises a workshop BDSM for beginners. Most likely it will
    take place before the normal starting time. If desired the
    acquired skills can be brought in practice during the
    ordinary meeting. On the programme in any case "bondage" and
    "whips" stand. A vast notice follows in the regular
    invitation for the meeting itself,but we request interested
    people to send an email in advance. send mail to:
    [email protected] and of course the date to note:)

    spiciform Gregorianist ductilimeter

    Tags:

  2. Rj Webb

    Rj Webb Guest

    On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:17:50 GMT, guilty^ <[email protected]> wrote:

    >unfar for your Information
    >
    >This month, on the meeting of Sunday 28 March the
    >Werfkelder organises a workshop BDSM for beginners.

    Another datum?.. Its bad enough swapping from OSGB to WGS84
    and back without the confusion of BDSM as well

    Richard Webb