uni-one teaser out now!

The preview was pretty good. I was DLing on a Cable connection easily
cappable of 800kb per second...

I like the snow and craziness of it. If you can, post multiple ersions
of the final product, Like a 600mb and a 50mb and a 10. I love watching
High quality video.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

took the time of my kettle to boil and the toaster to pop out my toast,
i came back it was downloaded already.
i too like better quality files... this on the other hand is extrmely
large for the length of the video.

If andrew carter's videos were this large you would see his hairs
splitting on the screen when he's riding those skinnies.

i do however lookforward to seeing more fun in the snow.. i envy you
having that much snow to play uni in!.

--
pk - Death Of Inocence

PK
poiinthepark || Home of the UK poi and fire twirling communities
pk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8639

okey hehe, cool..

yeah i know it became some problem when i maked the movie.

haha okey :p

yeah good, look out for it then.. fun and fun ? it depends what you're
riding. Street is hard to ride becouse it's ice and snow. I really don't
like riding in snow. Yeah if you're training on handis then snow could
be good. I see no other thing that snow could be good to.

Simon

--
eljest - street unicyclist

uni-one

eljest's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8460

:mad: bad markf if dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at
all.............lol hahahahaha I crack myself up :p

but back on to topic it looks pretty good to me good job:D

--
brockfisher05 - trials unicyclist

check out my gallery at :
http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6

check out my website at www.vanuni.com

Add me to your msn at [email protected]
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

markf wrote:
> *also, it might just have been me, but it was pretty dark for about
> half the scenes. *

Hey, it's Sweden in the winter time. Daylight hours are very few! But
yes, it was pretty dark. I don't know what you can do to help the night
scenes, unless you bring some of your own lighting. You might be able to
brighten them up with some software?

Snow can be fun. You might as well enjoy it if you're surrounded by it,
no? It can make grinding easier, by putting a bunch of water on your
grinding surfaces.

I would like to see some scenes of riding in fresh snow, like how deep
can you go and still ride? Also sliding and skidding on slippery snow or
ice.

Yes, the filesize was very large for the length of video time. But this
does get you a better picture. However I couldn't play it on Windows
Media Player (highest version I can get is 9.0 on Windows 2000). All I
get is sound and no picture. I had to use DivX to watch it. If you can
encode for older versions of WMP it would help.

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Yeah, the sun goes up at 11 and goes down at 3, it's hard.
Sorry if some clips are dark and if the filesize was too big. I'm going
to try to change the size but the dark scene, sorry can't do something
about it. Okey, we will put up some more later in the high season of
winter. But does anyone got some tip about slippy pedals? the pedals can
get very slippy this time of the year..

Simon

--

eljest wrote:
> *Yeah, the sun goes up at 11 and goes down at 3, it's hard.
> Sorry if some clips are dark and if the filesize was too big. I'm
> going to try to change the size but the dark scene, sorry can't do
> something about it.
> *

What program are you using to edit it? In most editing programs, there's
an option to brighten the clip. That would probably help quite a lot.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!