uni randomness

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by dan de man, Jan 31, 2006.

  1. dan de man

    dan de man Guest

    this is a weird question but has anyone here seen ,riden or made a:
    kangaroo coker
    impossible coker
    ultimate coker

    kangaroo 12 inch
    impossible 12 inch
    ultimate 12 inch

    if possible post a photo

    --
    dan de man

    when reality bites bite it back
    dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

  2. GILD

    GILD Guest

    Here's a link to some 'Ultimate Wheel Cokering.'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bths6)

    --
    GILD

    'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
    (http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
    day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
    'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
    (http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
    'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)

  3. Me and a lot of other people have tried valiantly to ride Mackenzies
    Ultimate coker.

    --
    TheObieOne3226

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    \"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

    \"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
    mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
    you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
    don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
    not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  4. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    TheObieOne3226 wrote:
    > Me and a lot of other people have tried valiantly to ride Mackenzies
    > Ultimate coker.

    Me too, after about five minutes. Of course I can barely ride a regular
    one. I have seen Tom Miller (Unicycle Factory) ride an "ultimate" wagon
    wheel, about 46" diameter and probably 40 lbs, many years ago. Talk
    about putting your crotch at risk!

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss

    "Idiot America—where fact is merely that which enough people believe,
    and truth is measured only by how fervently they believe it." --
    Charles Pierce, in Esquire Magazine

  5. Victory

    Victory Guest