uni ropeswinging?

onewheelisbetter

Guest
does anyone have comments unicycling into rope and swinging off the
unicycle?
or off a ramp into rope?
or into rope and swing out and let go to fall into lake
or having someone hold a giraffe uni swinging onto it
or swinging off a uni and on the swing back going onto giraffe
just some random suggestions u can do with a rope and a uni
and who might have already done some that has tips
thnx

--
onewheelisbetter
onewheelisbetter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11411

i have done this many times!! I have a "tree house" behind by house with
a rop swing. I ride alond and grab the rope with my 2 hands and sqeeze
the uni with my knees/legs. The hard part is swinging back and keeping
on riding.

I think it would be close to immposible to swing on the rope and let go
when you get to the end of the rope and drop of the end and ride. i
oculd be wrong about this but it is really hard.

Maybe ill put me doing that in a vid when i get my camera.

--
musketman
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

thats sweet
do u just ride into the rope hanging down or is it swinging toward u
when u start?
i have a big rope swing in my backyard but i cant try it right now
because theres a ton of snow
we also have a tramp and i wanna try doin some stuff on that too

--

onewheelisbetter wrote:
> thats sweet
> do u just ride into the rope hanging down or is it swinging toward u
> when u start?
> i have a big rope swing in my backyard but i cant try it right now
> because theres a ton of snow
> we also have a tramp and i wanna try doin some stuff on that too

i just ride into the rope and hang on! when i make a vid i will put
that in there.

--
musketman
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

I was doing some trials near a swing set when I discovered the
cross-over move between uni and swinging. I rode backwards into the
swing and landed in the swing's seat, feet still on the pedals and butt
still on the uni seat. Riding backwards into the swing moved it back
such that when I lifted the wheel off the ground, I began to swing, uni
and all.

Getting off the swing, well, that's a different story :p

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Follow 'this link' (http://tinyurl.com/7wmzo) to Brian MacKenzie's post
about the making of his Unimovie which featured a rope-swinging mount
of a 36" Ultimate Wheel.

The link in his sig will take you to the movie site and a downloadable
trailer.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)