Unibet Giro odds May 7

Hell And High Water

Guest
Kloden 3.5

Contador 5.0

DiLuca 7.5

Menchov 11.0

Soler 11.0

Simoni 12.0

Leipheimer 12.0

Ricco 13.0

Nibali 17.0

Pellizotti 22.0

Piepoli 28.0

-Bob

On May 9, 3:19 pm, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Kloden 3.5
>
> Contador 5.0
>
> DiLuca 7.5
>
> Menchov 11.0
>
> Soler 11.0
>
> Simoni 12.0
>
> Leipheimer 12.0
>
> Ricco 13.0
>
> Nibali 17.0
>
> Pellizotti 22.0
>
> Piepoli 28.0
>
> -Bob

A clean Di Luca might not place that high.
Kloden is hard to figure out. What makes him favourite?
Contador already admitted condition not 100 %.
Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year. Preparing for
the Giro?
Simoni and Levi may do better than projected. This is Levi's Tour de
France.
Soler is not experienced enough but may do good

I'll go with a crazy pick...Efimkin
2. Rebellin
3.Contador

Andre

On Fri, 9 May 2008 15:54:09 -0700 (PDT), Andre
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On May 9, 3:19 pm, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>> Kloden 3.5
>>
>> Contador 5.0
>>
>> DiLuca 7.5
>>
>> Menchov 11.0
>>
>> Soler 11.0
>>
>> Simoni 12.0
>>
>> Leipheimer 12.0
>>
>> Ricco 13.0
>>
>> Nibali 17.0
>>
>> Pellizotti 22.0
>>
>> Piepoli 28.0
>>
>> -Bob

>A clean Di Luca might not place that high.
>Kloden is hard to figure out. What makes him favourite?

Not much, other than being one of the best racers of the past 10
years...and having just won the dificult Tour de Romandie, doesn't
hurt either, honestly I can't see how he could lose an ITT rich Giro
in which everyone other than Lephi will likely loose between 5 and 10
minutes.

On May 9, 8:56 pm, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 May 2008 15:54:09 -0700 (PDT), Andre
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >On May 9, 3:19 pm, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
> >wrote:
> >> Kloden 3.5

> >> Contador 5.0

> >> DiLuca 7.5

> >> Menchov 11.0

> >> Soler 11.0

> >> Simoni 12.0

> >> Leipheimer 12.0

> >> Ricco 13.0

> >> Nibali 17.0

> >> Pellizotti 22.0

> >> Piepoli 28.0

> >> -Bob

> >A clean Di Luca might not place that high.
> >Kloden is hard to figure out. What makes him favourite?

> Not much, other than being one of the best racers of the past 10
> years...and having just won the dificult Tour de Romandie, doesn't
> hurt either, honestly I can't see how he could lose an ITT rich Giro
> in which everyone other than Lephi will likely loose between 5 and 10
> minutes.
>

> >Contador already admitted condition not 100 %.
> >Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year. Preparing for
> >the Giro?
> >Simoni and Levi may do better than projected. This is Levi's Tour de
> >France.
> >Soler is not experienced enough but may do good

> >I'll go with a crazy pick...Efimkin
> >2. Rebellin
> >3.Contador

> >           Andre- Hide quoted text -

Neither Levi, or Menchov. or Contador is going to lose that much time
to Kloden.

In article
<[email protected]>,
Andre <[email protected]> wrote:

> On May 9, 3:19 pm, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Kloden 3.5
> >
> > Contador 5.0
> >
> > DiLuca 7.5
> >
> > Menchov 11.0
> >
> > Soler 11.0
> >
> > Simoni 12.0
> >
> > Leipheimer 12.0
> >
> > Ricco 13.0
> >
> > Nibali 17.0
> >
> > Pellizotti 22.0
> >
> > Piepoli 28.0
> >
> > -Bob

> A clean Di Luca might not place that high.
> Kloden is hard to figure out. What makes him favourite?
> Contador already admitted condition not 100 %.

Contador has a ready made excuse to sand bag.
I like his chances. (cat calls, "candyass")

1. Contador
2. somebody
3. somebody else

> Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year. Preparing for
> the Giro?

Menchov. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

> Simoni and Levi may do better than projected. This is Levi's Tour de
> France.

Levi places exactly where he always places.

--
Michael Press

Andre wrote:
> Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year.
> Preparing for the Giro?

Liège-Bastogne-Liège
94 Denis Menchov (Rus) Rabobank @ 8.11

Michael Press wrote:
> Menchov. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Quite dominant in the last Vuelta.

>> Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year. Preparing for
>> the Giro?

> Menchov. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Strange..... could have sworn I was in Madrid last year when he won the
Vuelta.......

Jan