unicicle for JAH RASTAFARI...

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by zaro, May 4, 2006.

  1. zaro

    zaro Guest

    results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49166
    Question: is JAH RASTAFARI worthy of unicycling for?!

    - hell yeah! he's cooler than my dad!
    - hmmm... dunno yet, i'm not 18...
    - wait 'till 4:20 and ask me again...
    - who?!
    - hell no! (for christians only!)

    Now that's a new idea!
    after seeing bumps with signs that said: "will unicycle for FOOD".
    really nerd looking guys with t-shirts saying: "unicycle for BOOBS!"
    and even crazy ppl that habit this forum that said: "unicycle for
    CHRIST"

    i decided to start a new group... WHY NOT UNICYCLE FOR JAH?!!!
    he's cool enough, don't ya think???!

    what ya say??!

    POW!

    --
    zaro

    it was like that when i got here...
    zaro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11517

  2. skroboskim

    skroboskim Guest

  3. GhettoSmurf

    GhettoSmurf Guest

  4. zaro

    zaro Guest

  5. I'm a Christian, I voted for Who? Hey man, you can unicycle for whatever
    reasons you want. I'm honestly not familiar with the name.

    My principal and beginning reasons are Fun, challenge, uniqueness,
    exercise, etc. If you want to add Jah to that, cool. I'm okay with
    that. Me? I also unicycle for Christ, but that's my decision.

    Just keep riding.

    --
    madmattunipro

    ><>Unicycle For Christ<><

    madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

  6. picado

    picado Guest

  7. andycookuk

    andycookuk Guest

  8. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

    I voted hell yeah! but he aint cooler than my Dad.

    How could he be?

    T.

    --
    DarkTom

    '*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
    -\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
    less\" - johnhimsworth
    \"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
    \"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
    -
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

  9. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  10. francisco

    francisco Guest

  11. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

  12. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    zaro wrote:
    > Now that's a new idea!
    > after seeing bumps with signs that said: "will unicycle for FOOD".
    > really nerd looking guys with t-shirts saying: "unicycle for BOOBS!"
    > and even crazy ppl that habit this forum that said: "unicycle for
    > CHRIST"
    >
    > i decided to start a new group... WHY NOT UNICYCLE FOR JAH?!!!
    > he's cool enough, don't ya think???!
    >
    > what ya say??!
    >
    > POW!

    dude... im so freaking with you man... RASTAFARIANS UNITE!!!

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

  13. jake_amos

    jake_amos Guest

    does that make them (rastafarians) an awsome form of christian dudes?

    i dont really care all i know is that bob marley was a rasta

    --
    jake_amos

    edsbelly wrote:
    > I Would say that your the best unicyclist i know with the exception of
    > every other unicyclist i know

    i am the eggman
    [email protected] add me
    -666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-
    jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

  14. zaro

    zaro Guest

    if bob marley was a rasta, that's enough reason to become one...
    hhahahahaha... just kidding.
    why freaking out?!
    this is a cool thread after all! (o:
    thank jah for the support.
    love ya guys that voted for jah... and i'm sure all your fathers are
    just as cool as JAH himself. (o:
    peace! (o:

    Selassie I , jah rastafari... just a man, just like jesus... but more
    recent. (o:

    --
    zaro

    it was like that when i got here...