unicicle for JAH RASTAFARI...

zaro

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49166
Question: is JAH RASTAFARI worthy of unicycling for?!

- hell yeah! he's cooler than my dad!
- hmmm... dunno yet, i'm not 18...
- wait 'till 4:20 and ask me again...
- who?!
- hell no! (for christians only!)

Now that's a new idea!
after seeing bumps with signs that said: "will unicycle for FOOD".
really nerd looking guys with t-shirts saying: "unicycle for BOOBS!"
and even crazy ppl that habit this forum that said: "unicycle for
CHRIST"

i decided to start a new group... WHY NOT UNICYCLE FOR JAH?!!!
he's cool enough, don't ya think???!

what ya say??!

POW!

--
zaro

it was like that when i got here...
zaro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11517

I'm a Christian, I voted for Who? Hey man, you can unicycle for whatever
reasons you want. I'm honestly not familiar with the name.

My principal and beginning reasons are Fun, challenge, uniqueness,
exercise, etc. If you want to add Jah to that, cool. I'm okay with
that. Me? I also unicycle for Christ, but that's my decision.

Just keep riding.

--
madmattunipro

><>Unicycle For Christ<><

madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

I voted hell yeah! but he aint cooler than my Dad.

How could he be?

T.

--
DarkTom

'*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less\" - johnhimsworth
\"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
\"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

zaro wrote:
> Now that's a new idea!
> after seeing bumps with signs that said: "will unicycle for FOOD".
> really nerd looking guys with t-shirts saying: "unicycle for BOOBS!"
> and even crazy ppl that habit this forum that said: "unicycle for
> CHRIST"
>
> i decided to start a new group... WHY NOT UNICYCLE FOR JAH?!!!
> he's cool enough, don't ya think???!
>
> what ya say??!
>
> POW!

dude... im so freaking with you man... RASTAFARIANS UNITE!!!

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

does that make them (rastafarians) an awsome form of christian dudes?

i dont really care all i know is that bob marley was a rasta

--
jake_amos

edsbelly wrote:
> I Would say that your the best unicyclist i know with the exception of
> every other unicyclist i know

i am the eggman
[email protected] add me
-666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

if bob marley was a rasta, that's enough reason to become one...
hhahahahaha... just kidding.
why freaking out?!
this is a cool thread after all! (o:
thank jah for the support.
love ya guys that voted for jah... and i'm sure all your fathers are
just as cool as JAH himself. (o:
peace! (o:

Selassie I , jah rastafari... just a man, just like jesus... but more
recent. (o: