rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Unicon 14 Countdown!

Started by unifreak7 · · Last activity · 87 posts · 1,344 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
15 July 2007
Last activity
13 August 2007
Original author
unifreak7
Posts
87
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,344
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–80 of 87
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 1800unispin was so friendly. I think we got on well. I look forward to
    meeting him again, maybe have a beer together 🙂

    Until next time 1800unispin, Horst!!

    Joe,

    --
    joe

    😎 *www.cool.unicyclist.com* 😎

    'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
    but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa
    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    Koxx One DVD now available - PM me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Anyone else noticed that we are like 369 days away and this already has
    63 responds. Well 62. That's sooo crazy. I'm going to guess this thread
    gets 1,465 responds before UNICON. muhahaha. Let's make this a
    reality. lol.

    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7

    http://www.unicyclist.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. 367 days.

    What does straßenparty mean? Street party? We weren't on the street,
    though. I'm confused...

    And I still can't forget the look in that elephant's eyes! Hillarious!

    --
    ivan

    There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
    Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
    Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game... It's
    easy!entropy isn't what it used to be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. emmal said:

    I really enjoyed to meet 1800unispin too, he is such a great guy..!
    (with a very sexy mustache)

    As sexy as -this- moustache?

    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    |Filename: burt.jpg |
    |Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/21311 |
    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Into the blue

    \"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
    my boom stick!\"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Into the blue's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12084
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. Much more sexy😉

    And Ivan; Yes it does mean street party, and yes you are right, we
    weren't on a street.

    --
    emmal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    emmal's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8254
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. it was more of a yard/garden party while it lasted. It was cool! 😎

    We spent loads of time in Christiania when we were in Copenhagen. It
    will be nice to chill out there during UNICON too!

    Joe,

    --
    joe

    😎 *www.cool.unicyclist.com* 😎
    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

    Lucas said:

    I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

    Kit said:

    I've lost my baby arms!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. Unicon for me is going to be more Christianiacon with the odd bit of
    unicycling in between I think. It's such a magical place.

    That night we spent there was so good in so many ways.

    Roll on summer 2008.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    ---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. MrBoogiejuice said:

    Unicon for me is going to be more Christianiacon with the odd bit of
    unicycling in between I think. It's such a magical place.

    That night we spent there was so good in so many ways.

    I'll probably be torn between the two.

    And yes, that night was simply incredible.

    366 days. 2008 is a leap year, so 366 days means exactly a year is left
    till Unicon. Sweet!

    --
    ivan

    There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
    Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
    Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game... It's
    easy!entropy isn't what it used to be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  9. My Burt Reynolds moustache will be more like Dumbledore's by then.

    --
    Into the blue

    \"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
    my boom stick!\"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Into the blue's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12084
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  10. MrBoogiejuice said:

    Unicon for me is going to be more Christianiacon with the odd bit of
    unicycling in between I think. It's such a magical place.

    That night we spent there was so good in so many ways.

    Roll on summer 2008.

    Yeah, I think I know what you mean... hahaha. It is going to be ace!

    IT was an amazing night, and morning really!

    Ill be home tomorrow night, so ill try and pop the photos up asap.
    Where is the best place to put them? Photobucket? I need somewhere
    where I can upload them a load at a time.

    Joe,

    --
    joe

    😎 *www.cool.unicyclist.com* 😎
    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

    Lucas said:

    I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

    Kit said:

    I've lost my baby arms!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  11. Joe, you suck, haha.

    I am suprised you even noticed what I did hahaha.

    Mike

    --
    Mikeswarbrick
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikeswarbrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14276
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  12. 365 days. Less than a year...

    I want to see your pictures, Joe. I only wish we took some that night,
    though.

    --
    ivan

    There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
    Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
    Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game... It's
    easy!entropy isn't what it used to be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  13. ivan said:

    3I only wish we took some that night, though.

    I got one of you on my phone, in Copenhagen. Bit blurry, but so was the
    night! 😎

    Mike, your a silly silly boy. haha, cant believe I left the DVDs too,
    DOH!

    Who is making a UNICON video for the competition? I guess there will be
    the usuals, KOXX etc.

    Joe,

    --
    joe

    😎 *www.cool.unicyclist.com* 😎
    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

    Lucas said:

    I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

    Kit said:

    I've lost my baby arms!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  14. joe said:

    I got one of you on my phone, in Copenhagen. Bit blurry, but so was the
    night! 😎

    All the party pictures of me are blurry... I wonder why.

    Can you e-mail it to me, please? And any other good ones. e.o.t.wing at
    gmail dot com.

    --
    ivan

    There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
    Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
    Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game... It's
    easy!entropy isn't what it used to be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  15. joe said:

    I got one of you on my phone, in Copenhagen. Bit blurry, but so was the
    night! 😎

    Mike, your a silly silly boy. haha, cant believe I left the DVDs too,
    DOH!

    Who is making a UNICON video for the competition? I guess there will be
    the usuals, KOXX etc.

    Joe,

    We should definitely get a team NUTS video together for unicon.

    photobucket or Flickr is good for uploading pics. Give us a shout when
    they're up.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    ---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  16. Will do give you a shout, chum.

    Leo is currently finishing off editing the footage we took of some
    north shore and muni we did yesterday. I'll let ya know when thats up
    too!
    Thinking of a BMW soon!!!

    I splashed out and bought myself a miniDV camera, it should come this
    weekend! I'll play around with it, maybe make a video for BUC, and all
    the best bits keep for a unicon video, of which I need to talk to you
    about 😉 mwahahaha, I cant wait....

    Joe,

    --
    joe

    😎 *www.cool.unicyclist.com* 😎
    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

    Lucas said:

    I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

    Kit said:

    I've lost my baby arms!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  17. 364 days.

    Hmm, somehow it feels like it's not that far away at all...

    --
    ivan

    There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
    Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
    Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game... It's
    easy!entropy isn't what it used to be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  18. Lost count... [censored].

    --
    ivan

    Hey bulldog!entropy isn't what it used to be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  19. I believe its 351 days! woop! 😄

    Joe,

    --
    joe

    😎 *www.cool.unicyclist.com* 😎
    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

    Lucas said:

    I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

    Kit said:

    I've lost my baby arms!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  20. Joe,

    do you want to make a "uni" video with me for Unicon?

    --
    1800unispin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62609

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.