Unicon 14 Countdown!

Fat girls? I've always liked slim and kissable.

Just subscribed to the mailing list.

--
ivan

Take me down to the paradise city where grass is green and the girls are
pretty! entropy isn't what it used to be.
http://www.usenet.com

I'm wondering if i should go to the Unicon Oz. :confused:

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition:D. :D
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com

Hazmat wrote:
> I'm wondering if i should go to the Unicon Oz. :confused:

Er, let's think about this.

You live in Australia.

Unicon is coming to Australia.

Where's the wonder?

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
http://www.usenet.com

Deffo go, your so so close!

I'm planning on going! hopefully stay over there for a month of so.

IVe heard it could be in New Zealand?

Joe,

--
joe

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Koxx One DVD now available - PM me
http://www.usenet.com

373 days left.

Just to remember back in the Fluck countdown days 40 days seemed like
an eternity. Patience, child.

--
ivan

Take me down to the paradise city where grass is green and the girls are
pretty! entropy isn't what it used to be.
http://www.usenet.com

How many days left now?

I have already started growing my Burt Reynolds moustache.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com

*Hallo
I've been in some of juggling and circus artists conventions, and even
act in some of thems, but never in a uni one.
i'm planing on going to Unicon in denmark, and i wonder if someone can
give me an idea one the price to participate in the convention and in
general things will hapen, and what are the requisits to participate in
an area competition, like freestyle competition. we have to be part of
a team or have sponsors or wherever?
sorry my english eheheh

thanks for helping me

Hug

Andre [ Mineiro ]

:) *

--
mineiro
http://www.usenet.com

372 days left.

Not sure about the price, but I hope it won't be too expensive.

What will happen: people will ride around on their unicycles all the
time, practicing during the day and partying down during the night.
There'll be different competitions every day. Anyone who rides can
participate in a competition.

--

mineiro wrote:
> *Hallo
> I've been in some of juggling and circus artists conventions, and even
> act in some of thems, but never in a uni one.
> i'm planing on going to Unicon in denmark, and i wonder if someone can
> give me an idea one the price to participate in the convention and in
> general things will hapen, and what are the requisits to participate in
> an area competition, like freestyle competition. we have to be part of
> a team or have sponsors or wherever?
> sorry my english eheheh
>
> thanks for helping me
>
> Hug
>
> Andre [ Mineiro ]
>
> :) *

The price last year I think came to around £100 for entry, including
travel fares to the muni competition for me. Accomodation was £10 a
night.

Anyone can enter any of the competitions aslong as they have a suitable
unicycle. Some events like group freestyle, hockey and basketball
obviously you need a team for.

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com

im coming to unicon next year:D (hopefully)

--
Tobbe J

Norway!! ( sorry my english)
http://www.usenet.com

thanks for the help. i guess when the information is ready they will put
it in the site or something like that.
well, i'll keep on touch.
stay cool
Mineiro
*P.s. *Anybody knows if there's been some portuguese in any unicon
before, and if anyone has participate in any competition? eheh
portugal, the ass of the world :D

**

--
mineiro
http://www.usenet.com

371 days left.

I think there was a Portuguese guy at Fluck, don't know about Unicon
though.

--
ivan

Take me down to the paradise city where grass is green and the girls are
pretty! entropy isn't what it used to be.
http://www.usenet.com

Oh, I can't wait for Unicon. Fluck was so great. I enjoyed "talking" to
a lot of you.

Peace,
Horst

--
1800unispin
http://www.usenet.com

Whatever happened to that 1440 unispin girl? She was supposed to
demonstrate her skill at Fluck, but I never saw her. Shame...

--
ivan

Take me down to the paradise city where grass is green and the girls are
pretty! entropy isn't what it used to be.
http://www.usenet.com

I saw 1800unispin walking around a bit at FLUCK. He's so funny, kinda
cute too. I really hope you go to Unicon, it will be a great time
"talking" to you again... He's also a good dancer.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
http://www.usenet.com

--
Klaas Bil
http://www.usenet.com

370 days left.

Please hold.

--

ivan wrote:
> Whatever happened to that 1440 unispin girl? She was supposed to
> demonstrate her skill at Fluck, but I never saw her. Shame...

She was there..! I just think she forgot to ride her uni the entire
week.. But I'm sure you saw her at the straßenparty:rolleyes:

Btw, I really enjoyed to meet 1800unispin too, he is such a great
guy..! (with a very sexy mustache)

--
emmal
http://www.usenet.com

Which one was the stra(funny S)party? Was that in the classroom where
all the people were running around in circles and you had this stack of
mattresses that you could fall on backwards?

Actually, I think I remember seeing that girl somewhere, but you're
right(she was nowhere near a uni(how can you even manage that at
Fluck)).

I'm not sure who 1800unispin is.