Unicon 14 Countdown!

unifreak7

Guest
HELLO!

377 days until Unicon 14 in Copenhagen, Denmark.

-Shaun Johanneson

P.S. I figure it only proper to start this thread in Copenhagen,
Denmark.

Tally ho.

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
http://www.usenet.com

yeah, although we are sat next to you, thought we'd reply.

If its anything remotely like FLUCK, its going to be a great
convention!

We're already planning the roadtrip from Newcastle, England, and
Copenhagen, via anywhere we fancy, or are invited! :)

Joe and Kit,

Edit: Chin chin old bean :)

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
http://www.usenet.com

yeah just a few days more than 1 year till next unicon

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)

Brian MacKenzie wrote:

> DustinSchaap wrote:
> > Mmm, then why did Amanda tell me I smelled?

> Maybe she wanted you to buy her a drink?

http://www.usenet.com

Sweet! a thread I can participate in!

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
http://www.usenet.com

Start saving your pennies ladies and gents.

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com

WOOO UNICON! I can't wait!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com

and for those who can't make it possible for what ever reason, it will
be also all live in the Internet :D

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
http://www.usenet.com

hopefully i will get to see this one. whenever i went to play the fluck
one, the screen was just green. Anyone know how to fix this?

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com

im still uploading it.....its gunna be great though 14 minutes left, out
of like a 50 minute wait. So what happened Shaun? how'd you get
injured?
least that is what I heard why you wern't in the finals. 69 percent
done

Edit:70 percent!

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....DX user....reviewing skills....

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com

olarf wrote:
> and for those who can't make it possible for what ever reason, it will
> be also all live in the Internet :D

Next time there should be a disclaimer saying whether or not the
current footage is actually live. I waited around 3 hours for the
street finals only to find out they had already been done but not
filmed.

--
Brian O.

mscalisi wrote:
> We only need one 36" rim, one that doesn't suck. A properly sized KH rim
> (like the 29er only larger) would be awesome.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.
http://www.usenet.com

Brian O. wrote:
> Next time there should be a disclaimer saying whether or not the current
> footage is actually live. I waited around 3 hours for the street finals
> only to find out they had already been done but not filmed.

But didn't we have fun watching the guy training to fend off ninjas?

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.
:cool:

http://www.usenet.com

dudewithasock wrote:
> But didn't we have fun watching the guy training to fend off ninjas?

Haha, the guy who kept getting those things stuck on his nunchucks?
Yeah, I suppose that was a good time.

--
Brian O.

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
> We're already planning the roadtrip from Newcastle, England, and
> Copenhagen, via anywhere we fancy, or are invited! :)

I'm up for that.
It's about a thousand miles for me, give or take a few.
Just think, it could be like the Cannonball Run, just a lot slower and
less glamourous.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com

We're hoping to come too.

I've just got to check that it doesn't clash too horribly with the date
I have to hand my thesis in before I commit myself totally.

--
cathwood

Cathy
http://www.usenet.com

Can I be Burt Reynolds?

--

Into the blue wrote:
> Can I be Burt Reynolds?

I don't think Burt had a bike rack full of unicycles...
And Kit, it'll be way better than Fluck!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
http://www.usenet.com

if i can save up the funds ill be going!

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
> sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
> DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
http://www.usenet.com

I'll see about going to Unicon.... It's pretty early to make plans yet I
guess.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com

Hello to all the cool people that I met at Fluck. Forrest I am sorry
that you were not around to say good bye to. Kit I already miss your
aping around! To everyone else Fluck was a kick ass time and I am
looking forward to seeing you all again! It is cool though to know the
posters behind the posts!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
http://www.usenet.com