unicycle.2ya.com, VANISHED???

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by KlownLife, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. KlownLife

    KlownLife Guest

    Simple really, Does anyone know what has happened to this site cause
    everytime I try to get onto it, it says it is froozen. Does anyone know
    when or if it will be up again?

    Thanks,
    Jas'o

    --
    KlownLife

    "Whoever Said The Darkside Was Dead?"
    KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

  2. The site has used up its bandwidth for the month, so when ever the month
    resets, that's when the site will be back up.

    It's quite cool (in a way), to think that it gets so much use that it's
    gone over its bandwidth cap

    --
    unicyclistjoe

    NZUni President
    93cm Highest Hop
    225cm Longest Hop
    unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

  3. Daytripper63

    Daytripper63 Guest

  4. Wow, another thread about our site! :) Yeah it was meant to reset on
    the 8th. Here in Australia/New Zealand it's the 9th...it seems we have
    a problem. One very tempting option is to relocate it to our
    unicyclist.com webspace. Thanks for making it available Gilby.

    Andrew

    --
    andrew_carter

    ...well that's what i think anyway.
    *'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
    'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
    '\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
    (http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

  5. munimanpete

    munimanpete Guest

    andrew_carter wrote:
    > One very tempting option is to relocate it to our unicyclist.com
    > webspace. Thanks for making it available Gilby.
    >
    > Andrew

    Yeah looks like im going to have to do that...I've added the home page
    to the webspace :p now just the other many pages. Unfortunately I leave
    tomorrow and am away for two weeks, so I won't have the chance to do it
    any time soon. Im really sorry about the inconvinience, it's pretty
    annoying. But yeah the site will be up and running again eventually...
    Peter

    --
    munimanpete

    WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

    *www.unicycle.2ya.com*
    munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

  6. Daytripper63

    Daytripper63 Guest

    munimanpete wrote:
    > Yeah looks like im going to have to do that...I've added the home page
    > to the webspace :p now just the other many pages. Unfortunately I leave
    > tomorrow and am away for two weeks, so I won't have the chance to do it
    > any time soon. Im really sorry about the inconvinience, it's pretty
    > annoying. But yeah the site will be up and running again eventually...
    > Peter

    Just thought I would BUMP this for a progress report?

    --
    Daytripper63
    Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

  7. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  8. Unicyclist.com webspace it is...eventually. Ask Peter for a more
    accurate ETA. :)

    Andrew

    --

    (http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)* (coming soon...)