unicycle.2ya.com, VANISHED???

The site has used up its bandwidth for the month, so when ever the month
resets, that's when the site will be back up.

It's quite cool (in a way), to think that it gets so much use that it's
gone over its bandwidth cap

--
unicyclistjoe

NZUni President
93cm Highest Hop
225cm Longest Hop
unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

Wow, another thread about our site! :) Yeah it was meant to reset on
the 8th. Here in Australia/New Zealand it's the 9th...it seems we have
a problem. One very tempting option is to relocate it to our
unicyclist.com webspace. Thanks for making it available Gilby.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
'\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

andrew_carter wrote:
> One very tempting option is to relocate it to our unicyclist.com
> webspace. Thanks for making it available Gilby.
>
> Andrew

Yeah looks like im going to have to do that...I've added the home page
to the webspace :p now just the other many pages. Unfortunately I leave
tomorrow and am away for two weeks, so I won't have the chance to do it
any time soon. Im really sorry about the inconvinience, it's pretty
annoying. But yeah the site will be up and running again eventually...
Peter

--
munimanpete

WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

munimanpete wrote:
> Yeah looks like im going to have to do that...I've added the home page
> to the webspace :p now just the other many pages. Unfortunately I leave
> tomorrow and am away for two weeks, so I won't have the chance to do it
> any time soon. Im really sorry about the inconvinience, it's pretty
> annoying. But yeah the site will be up and running again eventually...
> Peter

Just thought I would BUMP this for a progress report?

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

Unicyclist.com webspace it is...eventually. Ask Peter for a more
accurate ETA. :)

Andrew

--

(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)* (coming soon...)