The article has a muni slant to it but covers street and trials.
High ligths the sport nicely.
Written by Tom Hawthorn.
Find the globe on line at www.globeandmail.com

Cheers Dave

--
Ottawa Dave
Ottawa Dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7959

Yes... i read that article too... very brillant.. boy that guy is so
sexy... yes that was me, i don't know why they picked those pictures
there were so so much better ones (like me doing like a 5 and a half
foot drop from a skinney log to another skinney log). Ohh well, such are
newspapers, i thought the article turned out well! There is a
professonal photographer fallowing me and the other unicyclists around
here... so hopefully we can get some more media coverage of the sport!

--
vicuniclub - Trial/Muni rider
vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

Great article! I especially liked the ending, where you used your
horrific crash to get sympathy from the ladies, and the author said
something like "Such is the life of a 17 year old male."
vicuniclub wrote:
> *i don't know why they picked those pictures there were so so much
> better ones (like me doing like a 5 and a half foot drop from a
> skinney log to another skinney log).*

There may have been considerations such as space (shape of images),
being able to see your face, and other things that might seem more
important to the newspaper than to you. Like maybe you'd prefer a nice,
juicy crash picture? :)

I unfortunately did not see the pictures.

--
johnfoss - More Moab Fun

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'