    The article has a muni slant to it but covers street and trials.
    High ligths the sport nicely.
    Written by Tom Hawthorn.
    Find the globe on line at www.globeandmail.com

    Cheers Dave

    --
    Ottawa Dave
    Ottawa Dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7959

  2. JJuggle

    JJuggle Guest

  3. vicuniclub

    vicuniclub Guest

    Yes... i read that article too... very brillant.. boy that guy is so
    sexy... yes that was me, i don't know why they picked those pictures
    there were so so much better ones (like me doing like a 5 and a half
    foot drop from a skinney log to another skinney log). Ohh well, such are
    newspapers, i thought the article turned out well! There is a
    professonal photographer fallowing me and the other unicyclists around
    here... so hopefully we can get some more media coverage of the sport!

    --
    vicuniclub - Trial/Muni rider
    vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

  4. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    Great article! I especially liked the ending, where you used your
    horrific crash to get sympathy from the ladies, and the author said
    something like "Such is the life of a 17 year old male."
    vicuniclub wrote:
    > *i don't know why they picked those pictures there were so so much
    > better ones (like me doing like a 5 and a half foot drop from a
    > skinney log to another skinney log).*

    There may have been considerations such as space (shape of images),
    being able to see your face, and other things that might seem more
    important to the newspaper than to you. Like maybe you'd prefer a nice,
    juicy crash picture? :)

    I unfortunately did not see the pictures.

    --
    johnfoss - More Moab Fun

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

    "Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'