Unicycle Diagram

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by 1Cube1Wheel, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. 1Cube1Wheel

    1Cube1Wheel Guest

    Is there anywhere where I can find a diagram of a unicycle with the
    different parts labeled becuase I am having some problems with my KH24
    but I am not sure I am describing the problem correctly (See thread:
    Loose Arms?) in terms of the parts of the uni.

    Jason

    --
    1Cube1Wheel - 01001101010101010110111001101001

    I'm all for bipartisianship. Ill hug your elephant if you kiss my ass.

    1Cube1Wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6957

  2. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:42:41 -0500, "1Cube1Wheel" wrote:

    >Is there anywhere where I can find a diagram of a unicycle with the
    >different parts labeled becuase I am having some problems with my KH24
    >but I am not sure I am describing the problem correctly (See thread:
    >Loose Arms?) in terms of the parts of the uni.

    There is such a diagram in
    <http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/Learn_unicycling.doc> but it is for a
    non-splined setup so probably not of much use to you (seeing what your
    problem is).

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    I like the idea of not having to balance when out on a ride - joe