rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

unicycle-eyeball art contest!!!

Started by Murde Mental · · Last activity · 5 posts · 844 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
8 May 2004
Last activity
8 May 2004
Original author
Murde Mental
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
844
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ok, here's the deal: You've got to draw/create or do
    whatever it takes to come up with the most wicked
    unicycle/eyeball themed logo thing ever!!!!

    or in other words: can someone please design a super
    awesome logo-ish thing so that I can proudly present it to
    the world by using it as my avatar:p? I would probably do
    this myself but my knowledge is pretty much restricted to
    microsoft paint...

    thank-you.

    Oh, here's what I had in mind..: I would like to emphasize
    on the fatness of the tyre...but it's kinda hard to do....

    +-------------------------------------------------------
    ---------+
    | Attachment filename: murde mental.bmp |
    |Download attachment:
    unicyclist.com207905| +-------------------------------------------------------
    ---------+

    --
    Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

    Owen Kirby- deep fried and delicious...

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Murde Mental's Profile: unicyclist.com4463
    View this thread: unicyclist.com32261

  2. just made this quickly using GIMP...

    +-------------------------------------------------------
    ---------+
    | Attachment filename: unicycle for eyeball.jpg |
    |Download attachment:
    unicyclist.com207977| +-------------------------------------------------------
    ---------+

    --
    tennisgh22

    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
    capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
    labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tennisgh22's Profile: unicyclist.com5771
    View this thread: unicyclist.com32261

  3. OOOPS [censored] [censored] [censored] wrong pig,

    +-------------------------------------------------------
    ---------+
    | Attachment filename: eyeball riding a uni.jpg |
    |Download attachment:
    unicyclist.com207978| +-------------------------------------------------------
    ---------+

    --
    tennisgh22

    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
    capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
    labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tennisgh22's Profile: unicyclist.com5771
    View this thread: unicyclist.com32261

  4. wrong pic****

    [censored] sorry didn't mean to turn that into 3 posts, just
    didn't want to leave you thinking i was crazy

    --
    tennisgh22

    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
    capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
    labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tennisgh22's Profile: unicyclist.com5771
    View this thread: unicyclist.com32261

  5. WHoa, the gimp is going! nice!

    --
    mango - unity - as 1 stand together

    unicyclist.comalbuv16

    "...I speculated that if we all got to know each other, one lawn mower
    would be enough for any neighborhood." -Keith Cash
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mango's Profile: unicyclist.com3892
    View this thread: unicyclist.com32261

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.