rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Unicycle for 2-year-old

Started by Danny Colyer · · Last activity · 1 post · 335 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
4 September 2004
Last activity
4 September 2004
Original author
Danny Colyer
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
335
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I think I already know the answer to this, but it's got to be worth
    asking just in case. Does anyone know if there's any smaller production
    unicycle than the Dodger 12"? My daughter's made it quite clear that
    she wants to learn, but her inside leg is only 13". She'll probably
    make 14" by Christmas, and possibly 15" by her 3rd birthday in February,
    but that's still well off the 19.5" minimum that Roger specifies for the
    Dodger. There may be some scope for cutting down the seatpost, but
    certainly not by 6"...

    The only other 12" yikes I can find are the Sun (20" inside leg) and the
    "Trainer" (I presume this is a Taiwanese jobby)(19.5" inside leg again).

    Of course, she'd *really* like a yellow unicycle, but I fear that means
    waiting until her legs are long enough for a 16" Ringmaster.

    --
    Danny Colyer (the UK company has been laughed out of my reply address)
    <URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/>
    "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.