Unicycle for Atheists/agnostics

sorry guys but i really wouldn't mind if athiests wanted to "unicycle
for christ" but it would seem ironic. The main reason i posted it in
RSU is because more people look at it, and its not just for fun like
this post is ... its obvious that you guys aren't serious ... sorry,
but my post is not trying to exclude you from our unicycling lives, but
I think it would be cool to have a connection on more ground than just
unicycling ok?

--
skroboskim

*:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

red_rider wrote:
> Unfortunately Terry, being flippant about being an atheist, or a
> christian just doesnt seem too funny?:confused:

Maybe not to you, but I'm laughin' my ass off!:)

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

I'm riding for my deity of choice.

He's an alright god, as far as they go, but it's no use praying to him
before mid-day. And certainly not without making a sacrificial offering
of Alka-Seltzer and coffee.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
Send submissions to [email protected]
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

KenOrourke wrote:
> For something that really doesn't matter, why do people get upset.
> Lighten up.

Oh, it matters. It matters when nutjobs fly airplanes into the World
Trade Center, and it matters when other nutjobs decide to invade Iraq
so they can fulfill the prohpesies in Revelations. It matters when
people are denied safe and effective means of birth control. It
matters when millions of dollars which could be going to actually
combat AIDS in Africa are going into "just say no" campaigns instead.
It matters when vaccinations which could prevent cancer are denied
because they "might encourage promiscuity" (with no proof). And it
matters when rape victims are forced by law to deliver their rapist's
baby.

This isn't Pascal's Argument territory; these are real, live effects of
religious views in this country.

--
tholub

KenOrourke wrote:
> For something that really doesn't matter, why do people get upset.
> Lighten up.

EXACTLY!:D :D :D :D :D :D

--

primus wrote:
> that says it for me and as for religeos ofiliation F U C K R E L I G
> E O N T H E R E I S N O G O D O R A N Y T H I N G E L S E

:(

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
jonny peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

I ride for the omnipotent flying spaghetti monster.

[image:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...pg/800px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg]

And when I unicycle, I truly feel touched by his noodly appendage.

--
Erant

*"There is power in your wall sockets, too, but I don't recommend that
you plug yourself in to learn a 540 unispin."* - Harper
Erant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9986