Although the unicycle seat design is very purpose built, I've been
bothered quite a bit by the discomfort factor of having everything
pushed up infront of me well riding. It made me start to wonder "why
don't they put a divet in a unicycle seat to make up for this factor,
it would increase the comfort level so much."
More or less this is what makes me fall off most the time, it just
gets unpleasant after awhile and makes free mounting (for me at least)
a lot more difficult. It would also eliminate some of those strange
minor things that happen
heres a picture I just doodled to show what I'm talking about more
visually. The reference is highly needed. Nothing fancy.
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Filename: comfortableuniseat.jpg |
|Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/18544 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
Wedgehog
The unicycle, bringing you the ultimate in ball-busting :eek:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wedgehog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13890
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/58814