Unicycling in portugal

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling archive' started by Unarueda, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. Unarueda

    Unarueda Guest

    hello all, i wanted to know if anyone has any knowledge
    about where to buy unicycles in portugal, or even better if
    any uniclysts live there, i have a friend who just moved
    there, and is interested in getting a one wheel machine
    because she used to use mine back here, so i'll appreciate
    any info on that, thanks, Julian

    --
    unarueda - teaching the dark art of unicycling

    "Breaking your uni is like a car crash. You see a lot of pictures but
    you never think it's going to happen to you."
    XWonka
    unarueda's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4324

  2. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:00:18 -0500, "unarueda" wrote:

    >buy unicycles in portugal

    If nothing else, she could always order from
    <www.unicycle.uk.co>.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    Clearly a system of 1/14 and 1/16 is not decimal - Mikefule
    on the English weight system

  3. Borges

    Borges Guest

    Or 'einradladen.net' (http://einradladen.net) or 'ajata.de'
    (http://ajata.de) or try E-bay.

    --
    Borges

    "However, I confess that the ultimate wheel lacks the day to day
    practicality of the conventional unicycle" -Mikefule
    Borges's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/925

  4. Wendino

    Wendino Guest