rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

unicycling magazine

Started by dubmuni2004 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 516 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
15 June 2004
Last activity
15 June 2004
Original author
dubmuni2004
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
516
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. so whats the update on the unicycling magazine? does anybody know?

    --
    dubmuni2004 - I obviously dont have another wheel

    I dont have a signature
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33219

  2. what uni magazine? is it on the internet or paper? whare can i get it?

    --
    ned - unofficial level 3.3
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ned's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5595
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33219

  3. there was a thread a while back about a unicycling magazine that was
    going to go into production but that was the last i heard

    --
    dubmuni2004 - I obviously dont have another wheel

    I dont have a signature
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33219

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.