Unicycling

jonesy

Guest
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there were such events as unicycling
competitions (of any type.. cross country/tricks/etc..) around NSW?

If so, how do you get involved?

Thanks for any comments :)

Zebee Johnstone

Guest
In aus.bicycle on 18 Oct 2006 18:07:29 -0700
jonesy <3 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was just wondering if there were such events as unicycling
> competitions (of any type.. cross country/tricks/etc..) around NSW?
>
> If so, how do you get involved?
>
> Thanks for any comments :)

never heard of any...

Turn up on your unicycle to Critical Mass, you might find others, and
you might find people who know of such things. Enough oddballs turn
up to CM that it's about the best chance.

Zebee

Bleve

Guest
jonesy <3 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was just wondering if there were such events as unicycling
> competitions (of any type.. cross country/tricks/etc..) around NSW?
>
> If so, how do you get involved?

a colleague of mine at a past job used to do unicycle jousting (I kid
you not ...) and unicycle hockey, and that was in NSW. So there will
be, but I don't know how you'd go about finding them, short of googling
for a bit and seeing what you come up with

skinny_tie

New Member
Jan 12, 2004
jonesy said:
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there were such events as unicycling
competitions (of any type.. cross country/tricks/etc..) around NSW?

If so, how do you get involved?

Thanks for any comments :)

http://www.unicycling.org.au/home/uninats/

jonesy

Guest
Thanks Zebee, Bleve and skinny_tie for your info!

I'll definitely check out the Uni Nationals next year :)

skinny_tie

New Member
Jan 12, 2004

The forums at <http://www.unicyclist.com/> might be a good place to ask (if you haven't already). Last time I checked there were quite a few Australians posting regularly.