Unicyclist on worth1000.com

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Skippii, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. Skippii

    Skippii Guest

    Tags:

  2. Hahah, nope can't say that I have.

    I saw a young chinese guy ride a unicycle in a handstand on a
    slack-line at the great china circus though...man that was impressive

    --
    unicyclistjoe

    NZUni President
    93cm Highest Hop
    225cm Longest Hop
    unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

  3. Skippii

    Skippii Guest

  4. Skippii wrote:
    > There another uni a bit further down on that page. :)

    Hah, so there is. Not as well done as the first, but still quite cool.

    --
    unicyclistjoe

    NZUni President
    93cm Highest Hop
    225cm Longest Hop
    unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

  5. dogzilla

    dogzilla Guest

  6. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  7. Radical Reed

    Radical Reed Guest

    --
    Radical Reed

    If at first you don't suceed, distroy all evidence that you tried

    the main reason santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad
    girls live.
    Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427