Unicyclists Who Wear Pants

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by zach_jucha, May 29, 2004.

  1. zach_jucha

    zach_jucha Guest

    COME ON EVERYBODY, JOIN THE SECTARIAN FUN!!!

    --
    zach_jucha - Smilemaker

    -Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

    - Homestar

    -I think I see way more penises then I should.-

    - Dan Heaton

    -God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

    - Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
    zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

  2. HandyAndy

    HandyAndy Guest

  3. zod

    zod Guest

  4. zach_jucha

    zach_jucha Guest

    The pantswearing deities will make sure you burn in everlasting
    hellfires!!!

    :p No but in all seriousness...

    The more I think about it since all this religion jabber is going on, I
    remember meeting this Christian family who made me feel incredibly
    uncomfortable because everything they believed in was centralized in on
    a superiority complex which arose from their fear of the fact that
    underlying their superficially hostile behavior, they really they didn't
    know anything. They hated other sects of Christianity, insulted them,
    and made a point to make me feel bad for what I believed in. My point
    is, that all problems between people with different beliefs don't arise
    from the fact that those people have different beliefs, but because
    those people are believing in something for all the wrong reasons. If
    under any circumstances what you believe in relies on or condones
    hurting others, you will fail at everything. On the other hand, if no
    matter what religion you are a practitioner of, you show perfect
    humility (NOT PASSIVE AGRESSIVENESS, i.e. "yeah sure, but I'm the one
    that's -truly- right.") then you'll outshine the world. Because, no
    one's ever -truly- right from their own side, or else there wouldn't be
    any suffering. If you think about it every time we do something it's
    because we think we'll be happier then the moment before when we weren't
    doing it. So, if there was some secret to happiness that emitted
    right-ness from its own side to everyone then, like I said, there
    wouldn't be anymore suffering. It's because things have this nature that
    you can actually be -right-. Because the only "right-ness" or
    "wrong-ness" that appears to be coming from anything is coming from your
    own mind. It's not coming at you, but coming from you. So, if you
    understand this, then you can cease all problems between people with
    other beliefs. Because they're not right self-existently, and you're not
    right self-existently. It sounds simpler then it is, but it works. And,
    if you get also that because there's no nature out there existing by
    itself, other then the nature you're creating through what you're
    saying, thinking, and doing (as you sow so shall you reap), then you can
    change the world and get everything you've ever wanted. So then, what
    ever you sincerely practice will create your world, and any bad results
    can be changed by reverting to altering the causes, or, the beliefs
    being practiced. It's really just that simple. So, to expand on my last
    comment, -what do you have to lose by just chilling out?-

    Oh yeah, are there any Tibetan Buddhist unicyclists of the Gelukpa
    Tradition out there? :cool:

    --
    zach_jucha - Smilemaker

    -Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

    - Homestar

    -I think I see way more penises then I should.-

    - Dan Heaton

    -God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

    - Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
    zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

  5. PopeSamXVI

    PopeSamXVI Guest

  6. zach_jucha

    zach_jucha Guest

    God bless the chafe...

    --
    zach_jucha - Smilemaker

    -Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

    - Homestar

    -I think I see way more penises then I should.-

    - Dan Heaton

    -God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

    - Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
    zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

  7. evil-nick

    evil-nick Guest

    I love riding with pants... They keep my girlfriend from seeing my knees
    when I'm done...
    Shorts are ok... But most of mine are my pants with the legs zipped
    off... Then my girlfriend sees my knees and gets out the hydrogen
    peroxide...

    --
    evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

    They make them with two wheels now?
    evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

  8. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    You know, I've always wanted to ride a unicycle naked. It would be fun.

    --
    James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

    -If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
    pizza, for it is, wicked."-
    --Thedan

  9. paco

    paco Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > *You know, I've always wanted to ride a unicycle naked. It would be
    > fun. *

    Just watch out for the suicide mount!

    --
    paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

    Every car should come equipped with a midget with a periscope.
    paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

  10. unisteve

    unisteve Guest

    Five Iron Frenzy made a bunch of songs about pants... you people should
    look to those songs to find true pant-wisdom. Without admitting that
    the pants we wear are not our own, we can never truly be at peace with
    ourselves.

    --
    unisteve - Folding for team # 13392

    "I live on the edge. Sometimes I fall off." -Me

    "The saying, 'It's not if you win or lose, but how you play the game'
    was perpetuated by losers." -Some judge on a reality show

    Join our folding team (# 13392)! Check out www.unisteve.unicyclist.com
    for more details.
    unisteve's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/543

  11. onefiftyfour

    onefiftyfour Guest

  12. grey

    grey Guest

    Corduroy pants are really the only kind to wear. If you don't agree, I
    won't ride with you.

    --
    grey - George Kleinert

    "be carefull not to violate the cardinal rule: never sleep with anybody
    who is crazier than you are.
    - evilewan
    grey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4330

  13. PopeSamXVI

    PopeSamXVI Guest

    I was riding on the uneven pavement of Berkeley, California whilst
    wearing shorts. The side of my knee (where it bends, where it hits the
    wheel when you mess up) is totally raw. I was also carrying a big bag of
    costumes over my shoulder.

    --
    PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

    Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

    I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
    PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

  14. zach_jucha

    zach_jucha Guest

    Dude.... what if those people crash? into each other? And please, paco,
    the mental image is killing me.

    --
    zach_jucha - Smilemaker

    -Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

    - Homestar

    -I think I see way more penises then I should.-

    - Dan Heaton

    -God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

    - Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
    zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

  15. mscalisi

    mscalisi Guest

    PopeSamXVI wrote:
    > *I was riding on the uneven pavement of Berkeley, California whilst
    > wearing shorts. The side of my knee (where it bends, where it hits the
    > wheel when you mess up) is totally raw. I was also carrying a big bag
    > of costumes over my shoulder. *

    I just got back from a Primus concert at the Greek Theater (on UC
    campus). I took my coker. I was wearing pants. No chafing.

    --
    mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
    mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

  16. evil-nick