Unicyclists Who Wear Pants

zach_jucha

Guest
COME ON EVERYBODY, JOIN THE SECTARIAN FUN!!!

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

The pantswearing deities will make sure you burn in everlasting
hellfires!!!

:p No but in all seriousness...

The more I think about it since all this religion jabber is going on, I
remember meeting this Christian family who made me feel incredibly
uncomfortable because everything they believed in was centralized in on
a superiority complex which arose from their fear of the fact that
underlying their superficially hostile behavior, they really they didn't
know anything. They hated other sects of Christianity, insulted them,
and made a point to make me feel bad for what I believed in. My point
is, that all problems between people with different beliefs don't arise
from the fact that those people have different beliefs, but because
those people are believing in something for all the wrong reasons. If
under any circumstances what you believe in relies on or condones
hurting others, you will fail at everything. On the other hand, if no
matter what religion you are a practitioner of, you show perfect
humility (NOT PASSIVE AGRESSIVENESS, i.e. "yeah sure, but I'm the one
that's -truly- right.") then you'll outshine the world. Because, no
one's ever -truly- right from their own side, or else there wouldn't be
any suffering. If you think about it every time we do something it's
because we think we'll be happier then the moment before when we weren't
doing it. So, if there was some secret to happiness that emitted
right-ness from its own side to everyone then, like I said, there
wouldn't be anymore suffering. It's because things have this nature that
you can actually be -right-. Because the only "right-ness" or
"wrong-ness" that appears to be coming from anything is coming from your
own mind. It's not coming at you, but coming from you. So, if you
understand this, then you can cease all problems between people with
other beliefs. Because they're not right self-existently, and you're not
right self-existently. It sounds simpler then it is, but it works. And,
if you get also that because there's no nature out there existing by
itself, other then the nature you're creating through what you're
saying, thinking, and doing (as you sow so shall you reap), then you can
change the world and get everything you've ever wanted. So then, what
ever you sincerely practice will create your world, and any bad results
can be changed by reverting to altering the causes, or, the beliefs
being practiced. It's really just that simple. So, to expand on my last
comment, -what do you have to lose by just chilling out?-

Oh yeah, are there any Tibetan Buddhist unicyclists of the Gelukpa
Tradition out there? :cool:

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

God bless the chafe...

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

I love riding with pants... They keep my girlfriend from seeing my knees
when I'm done...
Shorts are ok... But most of mine are my pants with the legs zipped
off... Then my girlfriend sees my knees and gets out the hydrogen
peroxide...

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Five Iron Frenzy made a bunch of songs about pants... you people should
look to those songs to find true pant-wisdom. Without admitting that
the pants we wear are not our own, we can never truly be at peace with
ourselves.

--
unisteve - Folding for team # 13392

"I live on the edge. Sometimes I fall off." -Me

"The saying, 'It's not if you win or lose, but how you play the game'
was perpetuated by losers." -Some judge on a reality show

Join our folding team (# 13392)! Check out www.unisteve.unicyclist.com
for more details.
unisteve's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/543

I was riding on the uneven pavement of Berkeley, California whilst
wearing shorts. The side of my knee (where it bends, where it hits the
wheel when you mess up) is totally raw. I was also carrying a big bag of
costumes over my shoulder.

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

Dude.... what if those people crash? into each other? And please, paco,
the mental image is killing me.

--

PopeSamXVI wrote:
> *I was riding on the uneven pavement of Berkeley, California whilst
> wearing shorts. The side of my knee (where it bends, where it hits the
> wheel when you mess up) is totally raw. I was also carrying a big bag
> of costumes over my shoulder. *

I just got back from a Primus concert at the Greek Theater (on UC
campus). I took my coker. I was wearing pants. No chafing.

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961