Unique lightweight folding bicycle, Crazy Product!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by kinch[email protected], Mar 28, 2006.

  1. A-bike rapidly folds down into half its actual size into a compact
    660mm x 300mm X 150mm compact package, (volume of 0.03 cubic meters),
    taking up minimal storage space. When unfolded, the A-bike measures
    890mm long, 940mm high and 420mm wide.

    http://www.abike-shop.com/abike_product_detail.htm

    Tags:

  2. SMS

    SMS Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > A-bike rapidly folds down into half its actual size into a compact
    > 660mm x 300mm X 150mm compact package, (volume of 0.03 cubic meters),
    > taking up minimal storage space. When unfolded, the A-bike measures
    > 890mm long, 940mm high and 420mm wide.
    >
    > http://www.abike-shop.com/abike_product_detail.htm

    "No Risk: It costs nothing to place a back-order. You pay only if we are
    able to deliver the domain name to you."

    What does this mean?

  3. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:50:28 -0800, SMS <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >> A-bike rapidly folds down into half its actual size into a compact
    >> 660mm x 300mm X 150mm compact package, (volume of 0.03 cubic meters),
    >> taking up minimal storage space. When unfolded, the A-bike measures
    >> 890mm long, 940mm high and 420mm wide.
    >>
    >> http://www.abike-shop.com/abike_product_detail.htm
    >>

    >"No Risk: It costs nothing to place a back-order. You pay only if we are
    >able to deliver the domain name to you."
    >
    >What does this mean?

    It means they lifted some portion of their page HTML from one of the
    sites that resells domain name registration services.

    It also means that the product itself is vapor.

    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.