University Project

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Adz_222, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Adz_222

Adz_222 New Member

Hi, I just joined up to this forum and loving the response people are giving. Everyone seems nice and helpful so I thought i'd try getting information out of you guys;) (if you have 5 mins..)

Im a Final year student at Hertfordshire University and my major project is to do with issues concerning safety within cyclist. Im trying to outline problems within cyling and in turn will need to create a product which acts as a solution.

As I drive mostly I havent really been behind the wheels on a bike like most of you guys have. I live in london and realised from my research accidents are common in urban areas.

Well ive limited myself to two areas at the moment. One being specific lighting within Bicycles, and secondly trying to improve the issue of HGV's accidents with a pedal bike.

I was hoping to get as much information as possible to add to my research folder as this would be beneficial for my final grade. Thanks guys:D

Tags:

2. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Just to clarify, I think I am correct that HGV's would be vehicles that carry heavy loads such as large trucks?

3. Adz_222

Adz_222 New Member

yes, heavy goods vehicles for instance lorry drivers:)