Unofficial Poetry Contest Second Chance Thread

Doug Taylor

Guest
For those (Penny?) who just can't restrain their creative juices:

The cyclist we know as JD Posts flames to the group AMB His opinions are strong And never ever are
wrong But in the end, who cares, BFD?

--dt

Doug Taylor scrawled in bright red lipstick:
> For those (Penny?) who just can't restrain their creative juices:
>

> The cyclist we know as JD Posts flames to the group AMB His opinions are strong And never ever are
> wrong But in the end, who cares, BFD?
>
> --dt
Is JD a mountain bike god? some like to say he's a fraud. At A-M-B-I-D We all got to see him ride up
big rocks and were awed.

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:34:14 -0700, "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Doug Taylor scrawled in bright red lipstick:
>> For those (Penny?) who just can't restrain their creative juices:
>>

>> The cyclist we know as JD Posts flames to the group AMB His opinions are strong And never ever
>> are wrong But in the end, who cares, BFD?
>>
>> --dt
>Is JD a mountain bike god? some like to say he's a fraud. At A-M-B-I-D We all got to see him ride
>up big rocks and were awed.

that has got to be the worst pc of poetry I have ever read! methinks someone should remove their
head... if JD roams the mountain bike gods halls why does he act like such a neanderthal...

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:38:28 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:34:14 -0700, "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Doug Taylor scrawled in bright red lipstick:
>>> For those (Penny?) who just can't restrain their creative juices:
>>>

>>> The cyclist we know as JD Posts flames to the group AMB His opinions are strong And never ever
>>> are wrong But in the end, who cares, BFD?
>>>
>>> --dt
>>Is JD a mountain bike god? some like to say he's a fraud. At A-M-B-I-D We all got to see him ride
>>up big rocks and were awed.
>>

>that has got to be the worst pc of poetry I have ever read! methinks someone should remove their
>head... if JD roams the mountain bike gods halls why does he act like such a neanderthal...

Dave W whines and whines Hypocrite who loves JD Assclowns make me laugh

There once was a fruitcake named Mike Who thought Satan was a mountain bike He said with a quake:
"They kill the whip snake And ravage the trails I hike" --dt

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is JD a mountain bike god? some like to say he's a fraud. At A-M-B-I-D We all got to see him ride
>up big rocks and were awed.

Good 'un! This belongs in the "official" thread --dt

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:17:58 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:38:28 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:34:14 -0700, "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Doug Taylor scrawled in bright red lipstick:

>>>Is JD a mountain bike god? some like to say he's a fraud. At A-M-B-I-D We all got to see him ride
>>>up big rocks and were awed.
>>>

>>that has got to be the worst pc of poetry I have ever read! methinks someone should remove their
>>head... if JD roams the mountain bike gods halls why does he act like such a neanderthal...
>
>Dave W whines and whines Hypocrite who loves JD Assclowns make me laugh

guess you have a blast at family reunions huh?

Dave W wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:17:58 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>that has got to be the worst pc of poetry I have ever read! methinks someone should remove their
>>>head... if JD roams the mountain bike gods halls why does he act like such a neanderthal...
>>
>>Dave W whines and whines Hypocrite who loves JD Assclowns make me laugh
>

> guess you have a blast at family reunions huh?

Asshat with a bike Whirling dervish in your mind. Wind, Dave's pome--both blow.

--
J'm

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:55:24 -0500, J'm Sm'th <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:

>>>Dave W whines and whines Hypocrite who loves JD Assclowns make me laugh
>>

>> guess you have a blast at family reunions huh?
>
>Asshat with a bike Whirling dervish in your mind. Wind, Dave's pome--both blow.

prolly why I didn't place huh? I'll try harder next time. Promise ;-)