unprecedented success in saving the lower limbs

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Doe, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Guy

    Guy Guest

    Too damn late for me. Doubt if it of any value so I won't bother to use the link. I now know that
    good control and a good doctor was what I needed. Post what you want but be careful with what you
    post. It can harm people. I am a bit sensitive on the limb issue. I am not sure that some of the
    crap being passed around did not add to my problems.They passed off osteomylitis as Charlot's foot.
    Too damn late it was noted this was not correct. Guy

    On 12 Feb 2004 16:09:26 GMT, [email protected] (doe) wrote:

    >http://www.biospace.com/news_story.cfm?StoryID=15138620&full=1
    >
    >Who loves ya. Tom Jesus Was A Vegetarian! http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com Man Is A Herbivore!
    >http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/manisaherbivore DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
    >http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/deadpeoplewalking

  2. Peanutjake

    Peanutjake Guest

    "doe" <[email protected]> wrote
    > Jesus Was A Vegetarian!

    Jesus kept Kosher and ate Matzoh.

  3. Mack

    Mack Guest

  4. Gary Woods

    Gary Woods Guest

    Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

    >and lamb and goat and fish and plenty of wine at parties.

    I've always thought that I liked Him a great better than many of his "followers."

    Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New York,
    1420' elevation. NY WO G

  5. "Gary Woods" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Mack <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >and lamb and goat and fish and plenty of wine at parties.
    >
    > I've always thought that I liked Him a great better than many of his "followers."

    And at Easter, if he comes out of his grave and sees his shadow, we have another 40 days of Lent.
    (This joke is *very* funny to anyone who was ever taught by nuns at Sunday School....)

  6. Mack

    Mack Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:19:28 -0500, Gary Woods <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Mack <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>and lamb and goat and fish and plenty of wine at parties.
    >
    >I've always thought that I liked Him a great better than many of his "followers."

    I don't think anyone really has a problem with Jesus. But like you, most have a p[roblem with those
    who claim to follow him.

    Mack Type 1 since 1975 http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

    In tribute to the United States of America and the State of Israel, two bastions of strength in a
    world filled with strife and terrorism.

    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
    President, or that we are to stand by the President
    right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
    but is morally treasonable to the American public."

    ...Theodore Roosevelt