unprecedented success in saving the lower limbs

Too damn late for me. Doubt if it of any value so I won't bother to use the link. I now know that
good control and a good doctor was what I needed. Post what you want but be careful with what you
post. It can harm people. I am a bit sensitive on the limb issue. I am not sure that some of the
**** being passed around did not add to my problems.They passed off osteomylitis as Charlot's foot.
Too damn late it was noted this was not correct. Guy

Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

>and lamb and goat and fish and plenty of wine at parties.

I've always thought that I liked Him a great better than many of his "followers."

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New York,
1420' elevation. NY WO G

"Gary Woods" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mack <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >and lamb and goat and fish and plenty of wine at parties.
>
> I've always thought that I liked Him a great better than many of his "followers."

And at Easter, if he comes out of his grave and sees his shadow, we have another 40 days of Lent.
(This joke is *very* funny to anyone who was ever taught by nuns at Sunday School....)

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:19:28 -0500, Gary Woods <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Mack <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>and lamb and goat and fish and plenty of wine at parties.
>
>I've always thought that I liked Him a great better than many of his "followers."

I don't think anyone really has a problem with Jesus. But like you, most have a p[roblem with those
who claim to follow him.

Mack Type 1 since 1975 http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State of Israel, two bastions of strength in a
world filled with strife and terrorism.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."

...Theodore Roosevelt