unusual fins - broad blade on shin & top of foot?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Dec 28, 2005.

  1. I remember seeing some interesting fins once somewhere, and the design
    had zero or minimal fin extending beyond the toes. Instead, I think it
    had the blade built up on the shin and top of foot. I guess it would
    have to provide less propulsion, but it would also allow more natural
    walking too.

    Anyone ever seen this sort of design, pass me a product name / website
    etc? Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. DRW

    DRW Guest

    > Anyone ever seen this sort of design, pass me a product name / website etc?<

    Is this the product you mean?

    http://www.shinfin.com/

  3. DRW wrote:
    > > Anyone ever seen this sort of design, pass me a product name / website etc?<

    > Is this the product you mean?
    >
    > http://www.shinfin.com/

    exactly right! Thanks heaps, they look very cool & sensible