Up a pound this week, but...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kate Dicey, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    ...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know what
    to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    Tags:

  2. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    swig, and hey, you will come down next week

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > ...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know
    > what to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Hi, Kate, Next week will be better.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > ...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know
    > what to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  4. Ugh, well don't worry about it - just drink some more water - yikes, I said it again! I'm going to
    be water-logged ;-D Elaine K

    Kate Dicey wrote:

    >...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know what
    >to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D

  5. Krys

    Krys Guest

    ho hum - (WATER) hope this week is better! (WATER) and NSVs are just as good really (WATER) *grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > ...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know
    > what to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    If you had a good week, and if you are drinking your WATER right now, than I 'll bet next week will
    show a loss!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > ...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know
    > what to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. Good luck next week Kate
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > ...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know
    > what to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  8. A little setback isn't anything to fret about. You're still here working your program. In the end,
    that's what matters.

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:47:12 +0000, Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:

    >...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know what
    >to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D

    Prairie Roots
    232/166/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  9. Fred

    Fred Guest

    gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.........

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:20:47 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >ho hum - (WATER) hope this week is better! (WATER) and NSVs are just as good really (WATER) *grin*

  10. Glug, Glug, Glug! Now I've drunk the water (whoops) - another glug ;-D Enough now, I'm floating
    already ;-D Elaine K

    krys wrote:

    >ho hum - (WATER) hope this week is better! (WATER) and NSVs are just as good really (WATER) *grin*

  11. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Prairie Roots wrote:

    > A little setback isn't anything to fret about. You're still here working your program. In the end,
    > that's what matters.
    >
    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:47:12 +0000, Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >...I still had a good week with those clothing NSVs, and I did very little exercise, so I know
    > >what to do for the coming week! More WATER, and more walking! Note that I said WATER!! again! ;D

    Oh, I know that if I stay good, it will eventually go: it's just a bugger if I get stuck on a
    plateau again! WATER and walking - that's the trick! And drinking WATER not RAINWATER! (Been WET a
    lot here!)

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!