Update: cycling shoes...

HyperPhreak

Jan 24, 2004
Just purchased my first pair of sidi's. i think they are they dynamic 3's. good lookin shoes i think. paid a little over $100 for them. not too bad. I tried on a pair of shimano's and liked them and then tried on the sidis the same size and that was it. i didnt try anything else on i just got the sidi's. fit great very comfortable. Thanks everyone for telling me about these shoes.

Originally posted by HyperPhreak
Just purchased my first pair of sidi's. i think they are they dynamic 3's. good lookin shoes i think. paid a little over $100 for them. not too bad. I tried on a pair of shimano's and liked them and then tried on the sidis the same size and that was it. i didnt try anything else on i just got the sidi's. fit great very comfortable. Thanks everyone for telling me about these shoes.

Glad to see you found some shoes that work for you--a pretty good pick if I may say so myself. Have fun with them!!! Maybe I'll see you around the Atlanta area sometime, I mostly ride out at Stone Mountian (and I'm easy to recognize with all the tattoos). Take care.

Jeff