UPDATE: Even More Examples of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry

Mark Thorson

Guest
Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry, that she made since the previous
collections I put together in early February. The quotations are from her postings to
misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks between comments made in different postings, and in some
cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in the same posting. In some cases I inserted
or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however, change or remove parts of any
sentences (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are all complete, original statements
made by Jan.

------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------

I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.

The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are
filled with hate.

Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over and over, as well as posting nasty hateful
lying websites trying to personally trash. That is the facts.

There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on this ng).

To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,, IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king
of all liars, and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the
Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR
OWN WORDS.

We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited to them.

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 01:02:48 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry, that she made since the previous
>collections I put together in early February.

Thanks. This is widely circulated on the internet and at Line Dancing events everywhere.

Line Dances .......

--
Joel M. Eichen, . Philadelphia PA

DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS:

*********

Dental health-related material is provided for information purposes only and does not necessarily
represent endorsement by or an official position of the SciMedDentistry gang or any other official
agency either actual or fictitious or Steve Mancuso.

Advice on the treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation
with a dentist who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient's dental history.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

>Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry, that she made since the previous
>collections I put together in early February. The quotations are from her postings to
>misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks between comments made in different postings, and in some
>cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in the same posting. In some cases I
>inserted or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however, change or remove parts
>of any sentences (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are all complete, original
>statements made by Jan.
>
>------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
>
>I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.
>
>The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are
>filled with hate.
>
>Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over and over, as well as posting nasty hateful
>lying websites trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
>
>There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on this ng).
>
>To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,, IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king
>of all liars, and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the
>Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR
>OWN WORDS.
>
>We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited to them.

We, the MHA faithful, should organize Jan's gems in chronological order. (If nothing else, lets show
the date on future quotes.) We should compile the best 10K of them and a URL to an appropriate
google search.

I believe if Jan is routinely confronted by her lies, bigotry, defamation, hypocrisy, and insane
diatribes, she may be cowed into posting less frequently.

"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry,
> that she made since the previous collections I put
> together in early February. The quotations are from her
> postings to misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks
> between comments made in different postings, and in some
> cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in
> the same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed line
> breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however, change
> or remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often does, to
> change their meaning). These are all complete, original
> statements made by Jan.
>
> ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
>
> I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.
>
> The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are
> Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled
> with hate.
>
> Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
> and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying websites
> trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
>
> There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
> this ng).
>
> To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
> IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king of all liars,
> and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-
> semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on this ng are
> liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS
> BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
>
> We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
> limited to them.
==============================
I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
statements very offensive. Why bring one's religion into a
discussion concerning health issues?

Kim

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:19:14 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry,
>> that she made since the previous collections I put
>> together in early February. The quotations are from her
>> postings to misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks
>> between comments made in different postings, and in some
>> cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in
>> the same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed
>> line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however,
>> change or remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often
>> does, to change their meaning). These are all complete,
>> original statements made by Jan.
>>
>> ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
>>
>> I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.
>>
>> The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are
>> Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled
>> with hate.
>>
>> Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
>> and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying websites
>> trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
>>
>> There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
>> this ng).
>>
>> To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
>> IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king of all liars,
>> and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-
>> semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on this ng are
>> liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS
>> BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
>>
>> We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
>> limited to them.
>==============================
>I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
>statements very offensive. Why bring one's religion into a
>discussion concerning health issues?

The reason that Jan Drew brings up one's religion in this
newsgroup is because she is a despicable, intolerant
antisemitic bigot. She really belonged in Nazi Germany but
was born too late.

It is that simple. Jan got ****** at a Jewish poster for
posting the ten commandments of this newsgroup and she
called him a Jew Boy denying that she even knew it was an
antisemitic slur. She never even apologized and said that
the reason she called him a Jew Boy because he is a Jew.

(Cue despicable Jan Drew to say that Rich just said Jew Boy
in an attempt to discredit me)

Then she went on to prove beyond any doubt that she is
antisemitic. She said that lying and debunking began with
the Jews attacking Jesus and that NOW (today) lying is
second nature to Jews. Jan DRew is one of the most
despicable creatures that roams the earth. She is to be
persistently rebuked. Her enablers should be rebuked too.

Aloha,

Rich

>Kim

The best defense to logic is ignorance

>Subject: Re: UPDATE: Even More Examples of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry
>From: "Kim" [email protected]
>Date: 3/6/2004 8:19 PM Pacific Standard Time
>

>"Mark Thorson"

Mark Thorson:

http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

One individual was responsible for a great deal of
miscommunication regarding anatoxin-a, information which is
still accessible on many Internet sites. Cell Tech sued Mark
Thorson for posting defamatory statements about Cell Tech,
its products and its personnel to various Internet or Usenet
news groups. Cell Tech's lawsuit against Mr. Thorson has now
been settled. As part of the settlement agreement, Mr.
Thorson has posted the Retraction Statement that appears
below. Although he did retract the allegations that he had
been widely circulating, we all know that one cannot, with a
single correct statement, undo all the harm done by many mis-
statements that continue to circulate.

The following is a retraction statement that Mark Thorson
has posted to various newsgroups:

Subject: Retraction of Anatoxin-a Primer

During the last several years, I have from time to time
posted to this and other newsgroups a file of information
called "An Anatoxin-a Primer." I now retract the statements
made in the Anatoxin-a Primer.

The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae
from Klamath Lake, produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-
a (a neurotoxin I characterized as addictive), and that Cell
Tech deliberately avoids testing for this toxin because anatoxin-
a is responsible for the effects reported by SBGA users. I
have since been advised that Cell Tech conducts regular
tests that would disclose anatoxin-a, and that this toxin
has never been found in Super Blue Green Algae. I had no
basis for the suggestions I made in the Anatoxin-a Primer,
and I hereby retract it in full.

Mark lied and now he feels the need to get even because he
is obsessed.

>I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
>statements very offensive.

Since you are new, you would need to know the history of
*some* Jews here.

>Why bring one's religion into a discussion concerning
>health issues?
>
>Kim

Ask them, but don''t expect the truth.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html

http://tinyurl.com/39u2g

http://tinyurl.com/2vxcl

http://tinyurl.com/2nbzc

>I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup,
>his mother, or the
pope. Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching

Jan

On 07 Mar 2004 04:40:33 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>Since you are new, you would need to know the history of
>*some* Jews here.

What Jan Drew means is ALL the Jews except one, Ilena. If
not then Jan can tell us which Jew she does not need to know
the history of.

Once again Jan Drew brings a poster's religion (Judaism)
into the discussion when it has no relevance other than to
confirm her antisemitism.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

>"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry,
>> that she made since the previous collections I put
>> together in early February. The quotations are from her
>> postings to misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks
>> between comments made in different postings, and in some
>> cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in
>> the same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed
>> line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however,
>> change or remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often
>> does, to change their meaning). These are all complete,
>> original statements made by Jan.
>>
>> ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
>>
>> I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.
>>
>> The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are
>> Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled
>> with hate.
>>
>> Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
>> and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying websites
>> trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
>>
>> There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
>> this ng).
>>
>> To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
>> IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king of all liars,
>> and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-
>> semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on this ng are
>> liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS
>> BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
>>
>> We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
>> limited to them.
>==============================
>I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
>statements very offensive. Why bring one's religion into a
>discussion concerning health issues?

For Jan, hatred is the center of her life.

>Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and
> > bigotry, that she made since the previous collections I
> > put together in early February. The quotations are from
> > her postings to misc.health.alternative. I put line
> > breaks between comments made in different postings, and
> > in some cases removed line breaks when lines appeared
> > together in the same posting. In some cases I inserted
> > or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did
> > not, however, change or remove parts of any sentences
> > (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are
> > all complete, original statements made by Jan.
> >
> > ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
> >
> > I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.
> >
> > The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are
> > Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled
> > with hate.
> >
> > Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
> > and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying
> > websites trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
> >
> > There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
> > this ng).
> >
> > To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
> > IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king of all liars,
> > and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-
> > semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on this ng
> > are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND
> > HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
> >
> > We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
> > limited to them.
> ==============================
> I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> statements very>
offensive. Why bring one's religion into a discussion
concerning health> issues?

> Kim

Because a good religion will help one to sleep and proper
sleep is good for your health.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and
> > bigotry, that she made since the previous collections I
> > put together in early February. The quotations are from
> > her postings to misc.health.alternative. I put line
> > breaks between comments made in different postings, and
> > in some cases removed line breaks when lines appeared
> > together in the same posting. In some cases I inserted
> > or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did
> > not, however, change or remove parts of any sentences
> > (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are
> > all complete, original statements made by Jan.
> >
> > ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
> >
> > I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.
> >
> > The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are
> > Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled
> > with hate.
> >
> > Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
> > and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying
> > websites trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
> >
> > There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
> > this ng).
> >
> > To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
> > IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king of all liars,
> > and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-
> > semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on this ng
> > are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND
> > HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
> >
> > We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
> > limited to them.
> ==============================
> I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> statements very>
offensive.

But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to be so
offensive if you knew them to be the truth, which they
are!??? Even Ilena whom is a Jew herself has said so on
many occasions and also gives Jan the highest
recommendation for not having a trace of anti-semitism in
her whole body!

Why bring one's religion into a discussion concerning
health
> issues?
>
> Kim

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Then she went on to prove beyond any doubt that she is
> antisemitic. She said that lying and debunking began with
> the Jews attacking Jesus and that NOW (today) lying is
> second nature to Jews. Jan DRew is one of the most
> despicable creatures that roams the earth. She is to be
> persistently rebuked. Her enablers should be rebuked too.
====================
I was very surprised that this Jan would make anti-Semitic
statements on a group such as this. You can't get much lower
than attacking someone's religion to make a point. However,
I'm sure there are NGs where that type of prejudice would be
welcome. I'm sure the others agree with me. Perhaps Jan can
locate and join such a group.......

Kim

In article <[email protected]>,
rb <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NaCdnUldoLtVP9fdRVn-
>[email protected]...

>> > To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-
>> > semitism,,, IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king
>> > of all liars, and leads those who practice lying is NOT
>> > anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on this
>> > ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH
>> > AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
>> >
>> > We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
>> > limited to them.
>> ==============================
>> I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
>> statements very> offensive.
>
> But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to be so
> offensive if you knew them to be the truth, which they
> are!???

No, they aren't. They're merely someone's rather eccentric
interpretation of an unproveable doctrine.

>Even Ilena whom is a Jew

and tries to use it as a weapon, while making plenty of
offensive statements herself (my fave was when she equated
breast implants to the Holocaust)

>herself has said so on many occasions and also gives Jan
>the highest recommendation for not having a trace of anti-
>semitism in her whole body!

The recommendation of one loon for another is not
convincing.

>> Why bring one's religion into a discussion concerning
>> health issues?

I see Retard Boy had no answer for that one.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

I don't think she or I are anti-semitic. She is probably
anti-Jewish

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Then she went on to prove beyond any doubt that she is
> > antisemitic. She said that lying and debunking began
> > with the Jews attacking Jesus and that NOW (today)
> > lying is second nature to Jews. Jan DRew is one of the
> > most despicable creatures that roams the earth. She is
> > to be persistently rebuked. Her enablers should be
> > rebuked too.
> ====================
> I was very surprised that this Jan would make anti-
> Semitic statements on a group such as this. You can't get
> much lower than attacking someone's religion to make a
> point. However, I'm sure there are NGs where that type of
> prejudice would be welcome. I'm sure the others agree
> with me.
Perhaps
> Jan can locate and join such a group.......
>
> Kim

news:[email protected]...

=================
> Because a good religion will help one to sleep and
> proper sleep is good for your health.
=================
Any religion that teaches or encourages hate, intolerance
and prejudice would not be considered a "good" religion in
any rational person's mind.

Kim

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I don't think she or I are anti-semitic. She is probably
> anti-Jewish
=========================
But why? Intolerance, bigotry and prejudice are all signs of
ignorance. They belong in the past and should not be kept
alive or encouraged.

Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and
> > bigotry, that she made since the previous collections I
> > put together in early February. The quotations are from
> > her postings to misc.health.alternative. I put line
> > breaks between comments made in different postings, and
> > in some cases removed line breaks when lines appeared
> > together in the same posting. In some cases I inserted
> > or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did
> > not, however, change or remove parts of any sentences
> > (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are
> > all complete, original statements made by Jan.
> >
> > ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
> >
> > I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.
> >
> > The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are
> > Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled
> > with hate.
> >
> > Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
> > and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying
> > websites trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
> >
> > There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
> > this ng).
> >
> > To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
> > IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king of all liars,
> > and leads those who practice lying is NOT anti-
> > semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on this ng
> > are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE TRUTH AND
> > HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
> >
> > We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
> > limited to them.
> ==============================
> I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> statements very offensive. Why bring one's religion into a
> discussion concerning health issues?

A very good question, and one that she has never
answered. What relevance does a person's religion have to
health issues?

BTW, if you ask Debbee the same question, she will tell you
that it is because a lot of rich doctors are evil Jews.

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I don't think she or I are anti-semitic. She is probably
> anti-Jewish

She is also anti-gay and lesbian.

And, I suspect, more than these.

> [...]

> > > websites trying to personally trash. That is the
> > > facts.
> > >
> > > There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew
> > > (on this ng).
> > >
> > > To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-
> > > semitism,,, IT IS THE TRUTH. To say Satan is the king
> > > of all liars, and leads those who practice lying is
> > > NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH. To say the Jew on
> > > this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,, IT IS THE
> > > TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
> > >
> > > We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
> > > limited to them.
> > ==============================
> > I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> > statements very>
> offensive. Why bring one's religion into a discussion
> concerning health> issues?
> >
> > Kim
>
> Because a good religion will help one to sleep and

Are you claim that Jan is justified because her religion is
a good religion, thus others are not good religions?

If you are, are you adopting her words?

http://www.masada2000.org/pappe-pop.html

> Why bring one's religion into a discussion
> concerning health
> > issues?

Rubber, you forgot to answer this question asked by Kim.
What purpose does it serve to introduce ones religion in a
health discussion?

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> > > statements very>
> > offensive. Why bring one's religion into a discussion
> > concerning
health>
> > issues?
> > Because a good religion will help one to sleep and
> > proper sleep is
good
> > for your health.
> Any religion that teaches or encourages hate, intolerance
> and prejudice would not be considered a "good" religion in
> any rational person's mind.

Kim, you are getting very warm.