UPDATE: Even More Examples of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Y_SdnfLx6oe0QtbdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > I don't think she or I are anti-semitic. She is probably
> > anti-Jewish
> =========================
> But why? Intolerance, bigotry and prejudice are all signs
> of ignorance. They belong in the past and should not be
> kept alive or encouraged.

At one time, I gave Jan the benefit of the doubt. Aver time,
she proved to me that I was wrong.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Y_SdnfLx6oe0QtbdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > I don't think she or I are anti-semitic. She is probably
> > anti-Jewish
> =========================
> But why? Intolerance, bigotry and prejudice are all signs
> of ignorance. They belong in the past and should not be
> kept alive or encouraged.

BTW, just note how Ms. Drew posts anything she can to bask
people with whom she disagrees and says she has a right to
do so. When I do it, she says I am belittling, etc.

She is double-standard personified.

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NaCdnUldoLtVP9fdRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > ==============================
> > > I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> > > statements very>
> > offensive. Why bring one's religion into a discussion
> > concerning
health>
> > issues?
> > >
> > > Kim
> >
> > Because a good religion will help one to sleep and
> > proper sleep is
good> > for your health.

> Are you claim that Jan is justified because her religion
> is a good
religion,> thus others are not good religions?

Justified of what!???

> > If you are, are you adopting her words?

Are her words orphans???

Can't you read?

"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, rb
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NaCdnUldoLtVP9fdRVn-
> >[email protected]...

> >> ==============================
> >> I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> >> statements very> offensive.
> >
> > But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to be
> > so offensive if
you
> >knew them to be the truth, which they are!???
>
> No, they aren't. They're merely someone's rather eccentric
> interpretation of an unproveable doctrine.

Not hardly.

> >Even Ilena whom is a Jew
>
> and tries to use it as a weapon, while making plenty of
> offensive>
statements herself (my fave was when she equated breast
implants to> the Holocaust)

She's just about right. It is cruel in every manner. Just a
money racket. Very needless.

> >herself has said so on many occasions and also gives Jan
> >the highest recommendation for not having a trace of anti-
> >semitism in her whole body!
>
> The recommendation of one loon for another is not
> convincing.

I agree. That's why I don't listen to any of your
recommendations.

> >> Why bring one's religion into a discussion concerning
> >> health issues?
>
> I see Retard Boy had no answer for that one.

You should have read the post above!

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NaCdnUldoLtVP9fdRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > ==============================
> > > I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> > > statements very>
> > offensive.
> >
> > But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to be
> > so offensive if
> you
> > knew them to be the truth, which they are!??? Even Ilena
> > whom is a Jew herself has said so on many occasions and
> > also gives Jan the highest recommendation for not having
> > a trace of anti-semitism in her whole
body!

> http://www.masada2000.org/pappe-pop.html
>
> > Why bring one's religion into a discussion concerning
> > health
> > > issues?
>
> Rubber, you forgot to answer this question asked by Kim.
> What purpose does it serve to introduce ones religion in a
> health discussion?

See above.

"rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NaCdnUldoLtVP9fdRVn-
> > > [email protected]...

very>
> > > offensive. Why bring one's religion into a discussion
> > > concerning
> health>
> > > issues?

> > > Because a good religion will help one to sleep and
> > > proper sleep is
> good> > for your health.
> >
> > Are you claim that Jan is justified because her religion
> > is a good
> religion,> thus others are not good religions?
>
> Justified of what!???
>
> > > If you are, are you adopting her words?
>

> Are her words orphans???
>
> Can't you read?

I can read quite well and note that you di dnot answer the
questions.

'nuf siad.

"rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NaCdnUldoLtVP9fdRVn-
> > > [email protected]...

very>
> > > offensive.
> > >
> > > But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to
> > > be so offensive
if
> > you
> > > knew them to be the truth, which they are!??? Even
> > > Ilena whom is a Jew herself has said so on many
> > > occasions and also gives Jan the highest
> > > recommendation for not having a trace of anti-semitism
> > > in her whole
> body!
> >
> > http://www.masada2000.org/pappe-pop.html
> >
> > > Why bring one's religion into a discussion concerning
> > > health
> >
> > Rubber, you forgot to answer this question asked by Kim.
> > What purpose
does
> > it serve to introduce ones religion in a health
> > discussion?
>

> See above.

Be specific.

Jan the Jew-Hater wrote:

> First of all, Mark Thorson is a liar, that is clear, he
> still says he isn't which is another lie. This thread is
> an example of Mark's further behavior.

I've been asking you for a long time to post an example
of one of these LIES you claim I told, and you have been
completely unable to post EVEN ONE example of one of
these LIES.

What does that make, you Jan? You falsely accuse people of
being LIARS, but you can't back up you accusations. What
does that make you?

> The truth brings unrest to the guilty.
>
> These are not examples of hatred or bigotry, in fact every
> one of them is the truth.

Oh? Your use of slurs against Jews or people you believe to
be gay is not evidence of your hatred and bigotry?

------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------

What's the big deal? Calling you a jew boy was exactly
because you are a jew. The same as you calling me a
methodist or baptist girl. It doesn't even come close to all
the names you have called and your constant trash talk.

Little do you know anything about the *10
Commandments* Jew Boy.

I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS ! The Marked Pervert is a troll of
the highest order and you know it.

"rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NaCdnUldoLtVP9fdRVn-
> > > [email protected]...

very>
> > > offensive.
> > >
> > > But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to
> > > be so offensive
if
> > you
> > > knew them to be the truth, which they are!??? Even
> > > Ilena whom is a Jew herself has said so on many
> > > occasions and also gives Jan the highest
> > > recommendation for not having a trace of anti-semitism
> > > in her whole
> body!
> >
> > http://www.masada2000.org/pappe-pop.html
> >
> > > Why bring one's religion into a discussion concerning
> > > health
> >
> > Rubber, you forgot to answer this question asked by Kim.
> > What purpose
does
> > it serve to introduce ones religion in a health
> > discussion?
>

> See above.

Intolerance and dislike are not predjudice or ignorance. If
anything, they are education and application of information.

Your semantics show parrotism and sheeplike behaviour.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:lYadnUvAZsuardHdRVn-
[email protected]...

> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Y_SdnfLx6oe0QtbdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > I don't think she or I are anti-semitic. She is probably
> > anti-Jewish
> =========================
> But why? Intolerance, bigotry and prejudice are all signs
> of ignorance. They belong in the past and should not be
> kept alive or encouraged.
>
> Kim

"Mark Probert-March 7, 2004" <Mark Probert03-07-
[email protected]> wrote in message news:U__2c.30713
> > ==============================
> > I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> > statements very offensive. Why bring one's religion into
> > a discussion concerning health issues? [Kim]
>
> A very good question, and one that she has never
> answered. What relevance does a person's religion have to
> health issues?

No one has answered any of my questions as of yet. I thought
I would get at least some alt information re' diabetes,
hypothyroidism etc. on this NG from practitioners of alt
health methods. Are there any such people on this NG?

> BTW, if you ask Debbee the same question, she will
> tell you that it is because a lot of rich doctors are
> evil Jews.

How absurd! Surely she knows many rich Drs are also Irish
Catholics, Scotch Baptists, Mormons, German Lutheran's......
And lets not forget all the Dr's who are NOT rich, both
Jewish and Christian who work for almost nothing in 3rd
world nations and inner city slum areas.

Kim

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Intolerance and dislike are not predjudice or ignorance.
> If anything, they are education and application of
> information. Your semantics show parrotism and sheeplike
> behaviour.
===============
And yours show ignorance, intolerance and bigotry - and also
the defense of same.

Kim

In article <[email protected]>,
Kim <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mark Probert-March 7, 2004" <Mark Probert03-07-
>[email protected]> wrote in message news:U__2c.30713
>> > ==============================
>> > I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
>> > statements very offensive. Why bring one's religion
>> > into a discussion concerning health issues? [Kim]
>>
>> A very good question, and one that she has never
>> answered. What relevance does a person's religion have to
>> health issues?
>
>No one has answered any of my questions as of yet. I
>thought I would get at least some alt information re'
>diabetes, hypothyroidism etc. on this NG from
>practitioners of alt health methods. Are there any such
>people on this NG?

I don't think we have a lot of alt practitioners here, just
a lot of aficionados. We have a chiropractor or two, I think
they qualify as "alternative." I think you'd find more about
herbalism on the herbal newsgroup (whose name escapes me at
the moment).

I don't mean to slight any other alt practitioners by not
mentioning them, they're just not coming to mind at the
moment. I'm sure there are others. We must have a Reiki
person or two out there!

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Where?

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:xLydnaCoI-
> [email protected]...
> > Intolerance and dislike are not predjudice or ignorance.
> > If anything,
they
> > are education and application of information. Your
> > semantics show parrotism and sheeplike behaviour.
> ===============
> And yours show ignorance, intolerance and bigotry - and
> also the defense
of

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" wrote:

> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Y_SdnfLx6oe0QtbdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > I don't think she or I are anti-semitic. She is probably
> > anti-Jewish
>
> She is also anti-gay and lesbian.
>
> And, I suspect, more than these.

------- Jan speaking about Catholics -------

Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

He is so desperate he is even praying to St Jude (rather
than God though his son Jesus) that something will happen to
me so I can't post.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 7, 2004" <Mark Probert03-07-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:U__2c.30713
> > > ==============================
> > > I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish
> > > statements very offensive. Why bring one's religion
> > > into a discussion concerning
health
> > > issues? [Kim]
> >
> > A very good question, and one that she has never
> > answered. What
relevance
> > does a person's religion have to health issues?
>
> No one has answered any of my questions as of yet. I
> thought I would get
at
> least some alt information re' diabetes, hypothyroidism
> etc. on this NG
from
> practitioners of alt health methods. Are there any such
> people on this
NG?

I doubt it. Honest, hardworking AltPractitioners would be
reluctant to associate with the Alties who infest this
group. I know several chropractors who are strong advocates
for conventional medicine, and refer their patients to
conventional doctors when they see that the problems are
beyond the scope of their practices. I am in a community
group with one who is a very strong advocatge for
vaccination.

I am certain that these professionals would not want to
associate with these cretins in this group.

> > BTW, if you ask Debbee the same question, she will
> > tell you that it is because a lot of rich doctors are
> > evil Jews.
>
> How absurd! Surely she knows many rich Drs are also Irish
> Catholics,
Scotch
> Baptists, Mormons, German Lutheran's......

True. But, since they are not Jewish, they are not evil,
even though they may be rich, errrr..wealthy. Being 'rich'
or 'Rich' in this group is considered to be evil.

And lets not forget all the Dr's
> who are NOT rich, both Jewish and Christian who work
> for almost nothing in 3rd world nations and inner city
> slum areas.

I have a friend who is a reconstructive plastic surgeon who
is extremely well to do. He does some real miricales with
his hands. He also volunteers for Doctors Without Borders
and his website clearly says that ability to pay is
secondary. He loves hard cases. (Kim, I would gladly give
you the apporpriate URLs via email, as Jan, et al, have had
no hesitancy in contacting employers, wives, etc. of those
with whom they disagree.)

> [...]

even though they may be rich, errrr..wealthy. Being 'rich'
or 'Rich' in this group is considered to be evil.

And lets not forget all the Dr's
> who are NOT rich, both Jewish and Christian who work
> for almost nothing in 3rd world nations and inner city
> slum areas.

I have a friend who is a reconstructive plastic surgeon who
is extremely well to do. He does some real miricales with
his hands. He also volunteers for Doctors Without Borders
and his website clearly says that ability to pay is
secondary. He loves hard cases. (Kim, I would gladly give
you the apporpriate URLs via email, as Jan, et al, have had
no hesitancy in contacting employers, wives, etc. of those
with whom they disagree.)

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS ! The Marked Pervert is a troll of
order

Translation: Gymmy **** cannot handle it.

> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> > [email protected]>
wrote
> > in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> very>

> if
> > > you