UPDATE: Mountainbiker holocaust continues...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Staunch Gigatro, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely be
    permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents." Oh,
    I'm scared.

    The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

    Tags:

  2. Dhatheway

    Dhatheway Guest

    A tripwire that hangs up a mountainbiker might also hurt a hiker who was in a hurry or had his mind
    on other things...

    "Staunch GigaTroll Defender" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely
    > be permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents."
    > Oh, I'm scared.
    >
    > The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

  3. Kantspel

    Kantspel Guest

    DHatheway wrote:
    > A tripwire that hangs up a mountainbiker might also hurt a hiker who was in a hurry or had his
    > mind on other things...
    >

    > "Staunch GigaTroll Defender" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely
    >>be permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents."
    >>Oh, I'm scared.
    >>
    >>The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

    Don't feed the troll

  4. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    DHatheway wrote:

    > A tripwire that hangs up a mountainbiker might also hurt a hiker who was in a hurry or had his
    > mind on other things...

    Right, good reason not to kill mountain bikers this way. Asshole

  5. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Staunch GigaTroll Defender <[email protected]>:
    > I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely
    > be permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents."
    > Oh, I'm scared.
    >
    > The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

    lol what is it with you children? Not get enough attention when you were children? Parent beat you
    or something? Maybe they didn't beat you enough?

    Ya, I know this is just another pathetic troll like mikey but is this the only way you and he get
    your rocks off? Trolling usenet groups? Sad very sad.

    Jason

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    I just hope you understand, you'll never be able to reclaim the virginity that your daddy
    stole from you.

  7. Rocketman

    Rocketman Guest

    "Staunch GigaTroll Defender" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely
    > be permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents."
    > Oh, I'm scared.
    >
    > The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

    Well, let's have a look-see...

    Reverse DNS Lookup IP Address 200.58.134.226 resolves to: ip134-226.bellsouth.net.uy

    I've already sent a complaint with the full message header to [email protected]

    Here's a quote from a previous thread where this P.O.S. mama's boy threatened the creators of
    the Simpsons:

    "Why is somebody from URS Corporation (12.109.186.150 = 150.urscorp.com) making death threats
    against The Simpsons' writers?"

    Wow, what a colossal loser. Plonk with extreme prejudice.

    r0cK3T/\/\4|\|

  8. Pete Hickey

    Pete Hickey Guest

    In article <[email protected]posting.google.com>,
    Staunch GigaTroll Defender <[email protected]> wrote:
    >I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely be
    >permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents." Oh,
    >I'm scared.

    Cool... Where? Which local news? I'd like to read about it.

    "It's a sad day for american capitalism when a man
    can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park."
    J. Moran

  9. Di

    Di Guest

    > lol what is it with you children? Not get enough attention when you were children? Parent beat you
    > or something? Maybe they didn't beat you enough?

    Or to much time spent beating himself maybe?