UPDATE: Mountainbiker holocaust continues...

Staunch Gigatro

Guest
I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely be
permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents." Oh,
I'm scared.

The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

A tripwire that hangs up a mountainbiker might also hurt a hiker who was in a hurry or had his mind
on other things...

news:[email protected]...

DHatheway wrote:
> A tripwire that hangs up a mountainbiker might also hurt a hiker who was in a hurry or had his
> mind on other things...
>

> "Staunch GigaTroll Defender" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely
>>be permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents."
>>Oh, I'm scared.
>>
>>The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

Don't feed the troll

DHatheway wrote:

> A tripwire that hangs up a mountainbiker might also hurt a hiker who was in a hurry or had his
> mind on other things...

Right, good reason not to kill mountain bikers this way. Asshole

* Staunch GigaTroll Defender <[email protected]>:
> I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely
> be permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents."
> Oh, I'm scared.
>
> The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

lol what is it with you children? Not get enough attention when you were children? Parent beat you
or something? Maybe they didn't beat you enough?

Ya, I know this is just another pathetic troll like mikey but is this the only way you and he get
your rocks off? Trolling usenet groups? Sad very sad.

Jason

I just hope you understand, you'll never be able to reclaim the virginity that your daddy
stole from you.

"Staunch GigaTroll Defender" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely
> be permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents."
> Oh, I'm scared.
>
> The forces of Mother Earth will never be defeated!

Well, let's have a look-see...

Reverse DNS Lookup IP Address 200.58.134.226 resolves to: ip134-226.bellsouth.net.uy

I've already sent a complaint with the full message header to [email protected]

Here's a quote from a previous thread where this P.O.S. mama's boy threatened the creators of
the Simpsons:

"Why is somebody from URS Corporation (12.109.186.150 = 150.urscorp.com) making death threats
against The Simpsons' writers?"

Wow, what a colossal loser. Plonk with extreme prejudice.

r0cK3T/\/\4|\|

In article <[email protected]>,
Staunch GigaTroll Defender <[email protected]> wrote:
>I tripped me another mountainbiker this Saturday. The local news said that the biker will likely be
>permanently paralyzed! Lovely. "Authorities are investigating this and past related incidents." Oh,
>I'm scared.

Cool... Where? Which local news? I'd like to read about it.

"It's a sad day for american capitalism when a man
can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park."
J. Moran

> lol what is it with you children? Not get enough attention when you were children? Parent beat you
> or something? Maybe they didn't beat you enough?

Or to much time spent beating himself maybe?