Update on Matthew Rex accident

TimC wrote:

> But a friend of the rider? Who then dumped his (tracable) car? It
> just doesn't make sense.

Unless he was truly ******. People display poor judgement in that state.

Theo

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
> Peter Signorini wrote:

>> But as this was one of his team-mates we all know that there was
>> assumedly no malice and Jongewaard is no doubt going through a
>> personal sheer hell right now

> Yes, that's the point.
>
> "one of us" and so no baying for blood.
>
> But a stranger, the presumption is guilt and often intent. That's
> what I find funny.

That was my point also. At least McGee didn't run over a mate.

Theo

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:14:54 +1100, vaudegiant wrote:

> Smashed front quarter panel and windscreen..........

Online anywhere? Can't see it on news.com.au (heraldsun).

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
"If you're bored, find something and break it"

On 2007-02-14, Theo Bekkers (aka Bruce)
> TimC wrote:
>
>> But a friend of the rider? Who then dumped his (tracable) car? It
>> just doesn't make sense.

> Unless he was truly ******. People display poor judgement in that state.

Yeah. It's a question of how many hours between collision and
negative breath test.

Still, his mate in the car with the driver, according to one of the
news reports pasted here, went back to the crash scene while the
driver sat in his hotel room.

--
TimC
You can't tuna fish, but you can put tuna on a piano.