update on Tyler's site

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    We do have some progress to report regarding my hearing. The panel has
    been selected and we are working toward solidifying a date to present my
    case. Originally we thought it might be in mid-February, but it is
    looking more and more like it will take place in early March. That would
    mean a verdict would be delivered by mid-March. We’ll keep you posted.

    Tags:

  2. Just read the full diary entry. He sure comes across like a crook,
    doesn't he? All that stuff about his family, how he's working closely
    with his coach, how he went on his own dime and helped Phonak win their
    CAS case, etc., it's clearly a smokescreen for his guilt. It's no
    wonder that a trained legal eye like Lafferty can see through him and
    be so assured he's guilty, despite only the most limited amount of
    information on the case having been released.

    It's also clear that when you compare Tyler's crediblity to DeCanio's,
    that DeCanio clearly comes out on top. I'm deferring to Lafferty's
    assessment here, of course. It takes a keen mind to see the vastly
    superior crediblity of DeCanio, and not get drawn in by minor details,
    such as publically admitting EPO use, posting of rambling, wigged-out
    tomes, freaky eBay auctions, and a seeming lack of any normal
    relationships with friends or companions. Bravo, Brian.

    Zub

  3. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just read the full diary entry. He sure comes across like a crook,
    > doesn't he? All that stuff about his family, how he's working closely
    > with his coach, how he went on his own dime and helped Phonak win their
    > CAS case, etc., it's clearly a smokescreen for his guilt. It's no
    > wonder that a trained legal eye like Lafferty can see through him and
    > be so assured he's guilty, despite only the most limited amount of
    > information on the case having been released.

    Funny, what I got out of it is a guy who doesn't know how to charge a car
    battery.

    JF

  4. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de :
    news:[email protected]
    > Just read the full diary entry. He sure comes across like a crook,
    > doesn't he? All that stuff about his family, how he's working closely
    > with his coach, how he went on his own dime and helped Phonak win their
    > CAS case, etc., it's clearly a smokescreen for his guilt. It's no
    > wonder that a trained legal eye like Lafferty can see through him and
    > be so assured he's guilty, despite only the most limited amount of
    > information on the case having been released.
    >
    > It's also clear that when you compare Tyler's crediblity to DeCanio's,
    > that DeCanio clearly comes out on top. I'm deferring to Lafferty's
    > assessment here, of course. It takes a keen mind to see the vastly
    > superior crediblity of DeCanio, and not get drawn in by minor details,
    > such as publically admitting EPO use, posting of rambling, wigged-out
    > tomes, freaky eBay auctions, and a seeming lack of any normal
    > relationships with friends or companions. Bravo, Brian.
    >
    > Zub

    Hey Brian !

    Where did you rent this claque ?? :)
    --
    Bonne route,

    Sandy
    Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

  5. B Lafferty

    B Lafferty Guest

    "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de :
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Just read the full diary entry. He sure comes across like a crook,
    >> doesn't he? All that stuff about his family, how he's working closely
    >> with his coach, how he went on his own dime and helped Phonak win their
    >> CAS case, etc., it's clearly a smokescreen for his guilt. It's no
    >> wonder that a trained legal eye like Lafferty can see through him and
    >> be so assured he's guilty, despite only the most limited amount of
    >> information on the case having been released.
    >>
    >> It's also clear that when you compare Tyler's crediblity to DeCanio's,
    >> that DeCanio clearly comes out on top. I'm deferring to Lafferty's
    >> assessment here, of course. It takes a keen mind to see the vastly
    >> superior crediblity of DeCanio, and not get drawn in by minor details,
    >> such as publically admitting EPO use, posting of rambling, wigged-out
    >> tomes, freaky eBay auctions, and a seeming lack of any normal
    >> relationships with friends or companions. Bravo, Brian.
    >>
    >> Zub

    > Hey Brian !
    >
    > Where did you rent this claque ?? :)
    > --
    > Bonne route,
    >
    > Sandy
    > Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

    They're free inside the rbr critical thinking box. ;-)

  6. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    B Lafferty wrote:

    > "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de :

    > >> It's no
    > >> wonder that a trained legal eye like Lafferty can see through him and
    > >> be so assured he's guilty, despite only the most limited amount of
    > >> information on the case having been released.

    > > Hey Brian !
    > >
    > > Where did you rent this claque ?? :)

    > They're free inside the rbr critical thinking box. ;-)

    Dumbass,

    I had to laugh too. In my quest for quality TV viewing, I watched American Idol
    last night. The video showed Simon saying certain things to a rejected
    candidate in the audition room, and then following it, the video showed the
    candidate's interpretation of what they believed Simon had said. It was
    decidedly amusing.

    Given that, and your questions to someone else about the jury system, how do you
    feel about the witness system? LOL