Update

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    for fun. It looks real.

Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....

It is a freaking awesome bike.

A

Tags:

2. Dave W

Dave W Guest

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:54:13 -0500, Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote:

>Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    >for fun. It looks real.
    >
    >Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....
    >
    >It is a freaking awesome bike.
    >
    >A

What? you mean you haven't broke any "bubble gum" welds?

I for one, am flabbergasted!!

But I thought someone said........

Dave (NEVERMIND)

3. Jd

Jd Guest

Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    > for fun. It looks real.

Is Summit County in late August a possibility?

> Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....

Troll.

> It is a freaking awesome bike.

I'm sure it is...

JD

4. Anthony Sloan wrote:
    > Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    > for fun. It looks real.
    >
    > Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....
    >
    > It is a freaking awesome bike.
    >
    > A
    >
    Thanks for the update. You can probably get a bike to ride from Wheat Ridge Cyclery while you are
    there (www.ridewrc.com).

--
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

5. JD wrote:

>Troll.
    >

Hehehehhhhhheeeeeee.

late August, prolly not. With any luck, I'll be occupado selling the house and planning road trips
    to Fruita.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.