Update

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    for fun. It looks real.

    Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....

    It is a freaking awesome bike.

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:54:13 -0500, Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    >for fun. It looks real.
    >
    >Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....
    >
    >It is a freaking awesome bike.

    What? you mean you haven't broke any "bubble gum" welds?

    I for one, am flabbergasted!!

    But I thought someone said........

    Dave (NEVERMIND)

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    > for fun. It looks real.

    Is Summit County in late August a possibility?

    > Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....

    Troll.

    > It is a freaking awesome bike.

    I'm sure it is...

    JD

  4. Anthony Sloan wrote:
    > Flying to Denver next weekend for interview. Well, wife is interviewing, they're flying me up just
    > for fun. It looks real.
    >
    > Other news, I am now into my 5th month of ownership of the infamous SC Blur. Survey sez....
    >
    > It is a freaking awesome bike.

    Thanks for the update. You can probably get a bike to ride from Wheat Ridge Cyclery while you are
    there (www.ridewrc.com).

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

  5. JD wrote:

    >Troll.

    Hehehehhhhhheeeeeee.

    late August, prolly not. With any luck, I'll be occupado selling the house and planning road trips
    to Fruita.