upgrade suspension fork

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by discovolante, May 7, 2006.

  1. discovolante

    discovolante Guest

    Hi folks
    I am thinking about upgrading the suspension forks on my dawes tamarak
    dx, currently fitted is a DNM AS80A suspension fork.
    Any suggestions on a good fork up to about £160 mark.

    Nick

    Tags:

  2. Andy H

    Andy H Guest

    "discovolante" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    Hi folks
    I am thinking about upgrading the suspension forks on my dawes tamarak
    dx, currently fitted is a DNM AS80A suspension fork.
    Any suggestions on a good fork up to about £160 mark.

    Nick

    Rockshox tora's (as already suggested elsewhere I believe)

    :)

    Andy H

  3. Anything is better the DNM. Make sure its 1 1/8 and not 1 in or you
    will have a hard time.