Upgrade

G

I will be upgarding the forum later today.

Once this is done i'd appreciate it if you let me know if you'd notice any bugs.

cheers!

Vo2 reporting from the South African base camp:

All seems well! Board running 10-4!
Over...

Nothing has changed yet guys ;D

I couldn't get it working the other day ::)

cheers

The upgrade has been done, I still have to install things like Poll's, but most things should be back to normal.

You should notice its quite abit faster now ;D The search feature also works better, and the layout ont he front page has changed alittle.

cheers!

hmm the recent post page has white boxes so i cant read the writing without highlighting the words. the other msgs pages i can see fine though. also the icons at the top of the menu are not in the middle. i prefered it before this update. also i do not notice a speed increese.

I've changed the text to black and it looks much betetr now :)
The top navigation is still ****, I like the buttons I put there a few weeks ago better. Do you think its worth going back to them?

cheers

yes i aggree the previous navigation looked better. i personally dont like the new color combo still in the recent posts but may be thats a personal taset? ;).

good on ya mate ;D

There is difinitely a speed increase; thats terrific!
But I have to be honest, the colour and font scheme is difficult to read, and it hurts my eyes! :-/
Apart from that, the board is flying this side of the Pacific. Thanks admin > good work! ;)

sorry, forgot to add that I dig the buttons better. They give the board a smooth and pro feel...

But I have to be honest, the colour and font scheme is difficult to read, and it hurts my eyes!

I'll see if I can change it back to how it was after work today

cheers!

Ok we are back to using the old text colours ;D I've also fixed up the recent posts page.

Vo2 are you noticing a big or small speed increase?

cheers!

FYI - polls are working again, you should find the new system is much better  8)
I've also added an advanced Instant message system, again you should find this much much better :)

cheers

Ok we are back to using the old text colours  ;D I've also fixed up the recent posts page.

Vo2 are you noticing a big or small speed increase?
cheers!

Yip, my eyes don't hurt anymore > thanks admin ;D
The speed has increased, thats no maybe. I cleared out the cache, and then reloaded the page from scratch. It difinitely loads faster!

Admin, the new features look great. It's always nice to have a fresh look now and then. :D

I do notice a slight change in speed, but am reluctant to make judgement until everyone is back at work after the silly season. As stated before I suspect it is more to do with line speed.