upgrading my super six

Yes. In fact that rule is part of the EU Internet Charter. It's similar to the rule about claims of sex interludes with the famous. For instance, if someone were to claim that they video'd Scarlett Johansson, Marissa Tomei, and Emma Watson having juicy, wet lesbian sex together, the claim would have to be ruled invalid without said video proof.

Originally Posted by hyperliterate .

Here's a picture of the bike I bought.
very nice i really like that color scene. In the future i would like to get an EVO in this color.

Originally Posted by o1silver4 .

very nice i really like that color scene. In the future i would like to get an EVO in this color.
Also my wife new bike, along mine she did 20mi on her 3rd ride. so proud of her

o1silver4 said:
Also my wife new bike, along mine she did 20mi on her 3rd ride. so proud of her. 
Nice bikes. It's good to see someone treating their bikes appropriately, i.e. by storing them in the house.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Nice bikes. It's good to see someone treating their bikes appropriately, i.e. by storing them in the house.
Thank u sir, the way i see it is we spend our hard earn money on these bikes. Between the two bikes we are looking at $5600 I know that not a lot for bikes these days but we work hard for our money. And the most we can do is take care of them.

"Yes. In fact that rule is part of the EU Internet Charter. It's similar to the rule about claims of sex interludes with the famous. For instance, if someone were to claim that they video'd Scarlett Johansson, Marissa Tomei, and Emma Watson having juicy, wet lesbian sex together, the claim would have to be ruled invalid without said video proof.

Since I have already purchased the bike at my LBS who will have it ready for next weekend, I can only compare my stock pic to posting a video of Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lawrence disrobing prior to having juicy wet, lesbian sex, while beckoning me to join them.

Originally Posted by o1silver4 .

Cannondale just put Evo's on sale, 20% off, but still out my reach financially. I did test ride one with the carbon/red color scheme. What a bike!

Yes. In fact that rule is part of the EU Internet Charter. It's similar to the rule about claims of sex interludes with the famous. For instance, if someone were to claim that they video'd Scarlett Johansson, Marissa Tomei, and Emma Watson having juicy, wet lesbian sex together, the claim would have to be ruled invalid without said video proof.
[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Since I have already purchased the bike at my LBS who will have it ready for next weekend, I can only compare my stock pic to posting a video of Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lawrence disrobing [/COLOR]prior to[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)] having juicy wet, lesbian sex, while beckoning me to join them. (Sorry, still learning to use the forum. Hence, the duplicate posts).[/COLOR]

Since the thread subject is uprgrading supersixes, I've heard some criticisms of the stock Schwalbe Lugano tires for frequent, and early, flats, and the Prologo Scratch T2.0 saddle. I'd appreciate comment on these and or the Fulcrum Racing 7 rims.

Originally Posted by mpre53 .

Using Campy also saves you the embarrassment of saying Cam-pag with a hard G.

The name is pronounced "com-pah-neyo-lo" /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif
That pronunciation makes Campagnolo five syllables. It ought to be kahm-pahn-YOH-loh, just as in lah-ZAHN-yah which to be more correct should be lah-ZAHN-yeh since lasagne is a feminine plural noun, plural being the typical form for pasta names. Anyone ever buy a box of spaghetto, or, zito, or penna?

hyperliterate said:
That pronunciation makes Campagnolo five syllables.  It ought to be kahm-pahn-YOH-loh, just as in lah-ZAHN-yah which to be more correct should be lah-ZAHN-yeh since lasagne is a feminine plural noun, plural being the typical form for pasta names.  Anyone ever buy a box of spaghetto, or, zito, or penna?
Yes and yes. If you marry into an Italian family, at some point you will have to buy a box of spaghetto, zito, and/or penna.

Originally Posted by hyperliterate .

Cannondale just put Evo's on sale, 20% off, but still out my reach financially. I did test ride one with the carbon/red color scheme. What a bike!
Yea cannondale send me an email about the EVO's being 20% of. But i just bought my SUPERSIX a few months ago. So i am not in an hurry to purchase the EVO yet. Sometime soon in the future though.

hyperliterate said:
Cannondale just put Evo's on sale, 20% off, but still out my reach financially.  I did test ride one with the carbon/red color scheme.  What a bike! 
For giggles you should check out some of the other C-dale bikes, like the CAAD10 and the Supersix. They are available at great prices, and they don't really give anything up to the EVO in terms of performance.

o1silver4 said:
Thank u sir, the way i see it is we spend our hard earn money on these bikes. Between the two bikes we are looking at $5600 I know that not a lot for bikes these days but we work hard for our money. And the most we can do is take care of them.
My wife wouldn't let me keep my bike outdoors, even if I wanted to, which I don't.

vspa said:
Steve Vai's main guitar is nicknamed EVO
I guess Vai playing with Zappa for two years immunizes him a bit from the foul stench that accompanies playing with Whitesnake.

For giggles you should check out some of the other C-dale bikes, like the CAAD10 and the Supersix. They are available at great prices, and they don't really give anything up to the EVO in terms of performance.
Yes, that's why I bought a Supersix 4 Rival this past Friday, but thanks for the tip regarding performance and confirming the wisdom of my purchase. The high modulus carbon fiber frame of the EVO is lighter. That brings up an interesting question: why don't any of the manufacturers include weight as equipped for each of the models among the detailed specifications that they post on the websites?

Yes and yes. If you marry into an Italian family, at some point you will have to buy a box of spaghetto, zito, and/or penna.
It's my pleasure to have come from an Italian family, Tuscan on both sides.

Just bought at the base PX/BX for a deep discount. Gotta toss the dweeb disc and reflectors in the trash and file down the lawyer tabs. Crankset will get replaced and lose a few spacers.

Reactions: hyperliterate